LakersGround.net To Go | Off Topic

"A Man is ONLY as faithful as his OPTIONS." - Chris Rock

Goto page 1, 2  Next

"A Man is ONLY as faithful as his OPTIONS." - Chris Rock 
Author: ErnestBorgnine 
Posted: 12/19 6:15 PM 

Do you agree with this statement?

I mean, look at Kobe. He had it all, well.... not all but he had what most of us would dream for and he skrewed it all away. Granted he skrewed the hottest woman in america

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/meet_kobe_bryants_home_wrecker_jessica_burciaga/8796238

and who knows who else but can you really blame him?

If you were in his position and the hottest 1%er dimes were throwing themselves at you, could you really not resist and dabble in the forbidden fruit?

I cheated once on a girl in college, it ruined me. Swore never to do it again.

Last relationship I had I was able to utilize higher brain functions to resist a few tempting situations, but I gotta admit....If it was Jessica Burciaga or a woman of comparable hotness there for the taking... well..... I would probably lose it and then my peepee woulda been all up that goodness, consequences or not.

Author: loslakersss 
Posted: 12/19 6:19 PM 

I'd like to think I would be able to resist but you can't really know unless you're in the situation. I know I would definitely do my best to avoid being in any situation where the opportunity presents itself in the first place though.

Author: Trey 
Posted: 12/19 7:20 PM 

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1464&bih=854&q=kobes+daughters

Re: "A Man is ONLY as faithful as his OPTIONS." - Chris Rock 
Author: DaMuleRules 
Posted: 12/19 8:32 PM 

ErnestBorgnine wrote:

Nope.

A man is only as faithful as his character. Options have nothing to do with character.

It's only when one has no character and dignity that options become a factor.

Author: non-player zealot 
Posted: 12/19 8:57 PM 

ErnestBorgnine wrote:

I mean, look at Kobe. He had it all, well.... not all but he had what most of us would dream for and he skrewed it all away. Granted he skrewed the hottest woman in america

I was doing some research (in the pursuit of science) on Jessie and Hef had a good year in 2009. There are 2-3 Playmates from 09 who are equal to or higher on the Scoville chart than Jessie, which is pretty hard to do.

Check this Ukrainian gem. Glasnost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aftIOhmaix4

Author: Lakersarethebesteva 
Posted: 12/20 12:28 AM 

The problem with most dudes is they get married before they went out and had their fun so they often regret it when they are 35+ and see alot of attractive women showing them the attention they always wanted.

In the case of Kobe, the marriage was doomed from the start. I mean he married at like 18 years old and he was about to become the face of the NBA and one of the biggest sports figures in history. How can any man not be tempted to try other women, etc? The problem with most these guys is they should of married at an older age and this stuff wouldn't have been as tempting.

If Kobe\Tiger Woods etc had gotten it out of their system for 10+ years they would of been bored and ready to settle down. Cant settle down then resist the temptation of dime peices throwing themselves at you.

Author: ErnestBorgnine 
Posted: 12/20 12:37 AM 

true.

Jeter and Clooney really have this packed down. If I ever reach some sorta epic fame status or wealth I would live my life like these men have until it's time to settle.

Author: Free_Kobe 
Posted: 12/20 1:01 AM 

I wanna be in a Lebron James-type relationship... no need for a ring and you disappear when you are needed most.

Author: loslakersss 
Posted: 12/20 1:06 AM 

Free_Kobe wrote:
I wanna be in a Lebron James-type relationship... no need for a ring and you disappear when you are needed most.

POST OF THE YEAR!

Author: OregonLakerGuy 
Posted: 12/20 2:44 AM 

DaMuleRules wrote:
ErnestBorgnine wrote:

Nope.

A man is only as faithful as his character. Options have nothing to do with character.

Agree 100%

Author: Moses 
Posted: 12/20 4:38 AM 

OregonLakerGuy wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ErnestBorgnine wrote:

Nope.

Agree 100%

Yep, this is the truth

Author: undefeatedAJ 
Posted: 12/20 7:52 AM 

If you can't be faithful, you shouldn't be in a relationship.

Author: hoopschick29 
Posted: 12/20 8:00 AM 

You get married, you take vows, that's it. That's the deal. You don't get exempt from the deal because you're RICH. There's always gonna be temptation. Hell, there's temptation for a man even when he doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together. I have never heard of a man having a problem finding trim on the side.

So a man only being faithful as his options...whatever. That's a choice. Being faithful is a CHOICE. Being unfaithful is a CHOICE.

Author: minorbravo 
Posted: 12/20 11:51 AM 

I dunno

If chicks like that were throwing themselves at me it'd be really hard not to cheat.

Author: JerryMagicKobe 
Posted: 12/20 11:59 AM 

It is not cool to go behind your wife's back and be with someone else. Instead, invite the young lady over so you can both share her. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.

Author: Megatron24 
Posted: 12/20 1:08 PM 

Chris Rock's statement is true. If a man has many options to cheat with beautiful women and get away with it for a long period of time then he will take that option.

Author: Moses 
Posted: 12/20 1:13 PM 

Some good responses here, it's good to see that good and decent people still exist.

Author: matrixskillz 
Posted: 12/20 1:24 PM 

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
It is not cool to go behind your wife's back and be with someone else. Instead, invite the young lady over so you can both share her. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.

Author: non-player zealot 
Posted: 12/20 2:25 PM 

Lakersarethebesteva wrote:
The problem with most dudes is they get married before they went out and had their fun so they often regret it when they are 35+ and see alot of attractive women showing them the attention they always wanted.

In the case of Kobe, the marriage was doomed from the start. I mean he married at like 18 years old and he was about to become the face of the NBA and one of the biggest sports figures in history. How can any man not be tempted to try other women, etc? The problem with most these guys is they should of married at an older age and this stuff wouldn't have been as tempting.

If Kobe\Tiger Woods etc had gotten it out of their system for 10+ years they would of been bored and ready to settle down. Cant settle down then resist the temptation of dime peices throwing themselves at you.

Which comes to the core problem in Kobe's case. Stubborn. Didn't want to listen to Mom and Dad. If he were only in his late 20s, he probably would've seen that was a shaky foundation to build on. Maybe he didn't expect that his libido would evolve into something different than what it was back then. I wouldn't doubt that he was enraptured with the sport and occupied with climbing the ladder of greatness at that point of his career. Also was probably content with the happiness of a young wife and babies. That might have been enough to distract him from the pursuit of new booty. Not anymore.

Author: CandyCanes 
Posted: 12/20 3:40 PM 

OregonLakerGuy wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ErnestBorgnine wrote:

Nope.

Agree 100%

Author: JerryMagicKobe 
Posted: 12/20 4:15 PM 

CandyCanes wrote:
OregonLakerGuy wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ErnestBorgnine wrote:

Nope.

Agree 100%

Talk to us when you have fuzz on your nuts.

Author: chef 
Posted: 12/20 4:42 PM 

Lakersarethebesteva wrote:

+100000000

Author: chef 
Posted: 12/20 4:44 PM 

I don't believe we're meant to be monogamous. Maybe some are, but I think the natural human condition is to be with multiple partners.

Author: Roger O. Thornhill 
Posted: 12/20 6:01 PM 

Moses wrote:
OregonLakerGuy wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ErnestBorgnine wrote:

Nope.

Agree 100%

Yep, this is the truth

Author: Sister Golden Hair 
Posted: 12/20 7:29 PM 

Wow, what a bunch of judgmental people in here. You guys must be wonderful friends -- so long as your friends never screw up.

SGH

Goto page 1, 2  Next

LakersGround.net To Go | Off Topic