LakersGround.net To Go | LA Lakers Lounge


Backstage Lakers?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Backstage Lakers? 
Author: Go4thaGold 
Posted: 09/26 12:10 PM 
 
Anyone know where I could see all the Backstage lakers epsiodes in one place? I missed a lot of them last season. And the ones I did catch were really interesting.


 
Author: dont_be_a_wuss 
Posted: 09/26 12:15 PM 
 
You can fin them throughout this thread: http://forums.lakersground.net/togo/thread.php?topic_id=149427&&start=3475


 
Author: KobeRe-Loaded 
Posted: 09/26 12:52 PM 
 
They recently had a marathon session on TW Sports.


 
Author: KobeMania 
Posted: 09/26 1:09 PM 
 
Ask Dwight Howard


 
Author: greenfrog 
Posted: 09/26 1:36 PM 
 
please tell me they've canceled this show after last season's debacle.


 
Author: BigTimeLAFan 
Posted: 09/26 2:10 PM 
 
greenfrog wrote:
please tell me they've canceled this show after last season's debacle.


I believe a new episode was on just yesterday


 
Author: lakeshow2422 
Posted: 09/26 7:58 PM 
 
Search for them on YouTube


 
Author: christhn 
Posted: 09/27 12:47 AM 
 
KobeMania wrote:
Ask Dwight Howard


This is bananas! It don't even seem real right now!


P&G TV 
Author: theairofficial 
Posted: 09/27 3:58 AM 
 
Backstage Lakers + Documentaries

LINK TO FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK
LINK TO THREAD


 
Author: George the Greek 
Posted: 09/27 7:06 AM 
 
I love backstage Lakers. It's awful how I wanted to see vids about past seasons and nothing was available.

Keep making them TWC!


 
Author: Go4thaGold 
Posted: 09/27 9:10 AM 
 
Yeah, they go a great job. Hopefully, they'll build on it and make it even better this year! Thanks a bunch purpleandgoldtv!


 
Author: wjot1 
Posted: 09/27 10:32 AM 
 
http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/2013/09/27/130928HanginWithSwaggymov-2603763


 
Author: Go4thaGold 
Posted: 09/27 10:49 AM 
 
wjot1 wrote:
http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/2013/09/27/130928HanginWithSwaggymov-2603763


Cool Video!


 
Author: Chronicle 
Posted: 09/27 11:01 AM 
 
Go4thaGold wrote:
wjot1 wrote:
http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/2013/09/27/130928HanginWithSwaggymov-2603763


Cool Video!


damn this season better start tomorrow or I'm going ape (bleep)


 
Author: greenfrog 
Posted: 09/27 12:30 PM 
 
BigTimeLAFan wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
please tell me they've canceled this show after last season's debacle.


I believe a new episode was on just yesterday


so this season will be cursed as well... oh great.


 
Author: Chronicle 
Posted: 09/27 12:37 PM 
 
greenfrog wrote:
BigTimeLAFan wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
please tell me they've canceled this show after last season's debacle.


I believe a new episode was on just yesterday


so this season will be cursed as well... oh great.


huh? were nick young and wes johnson on the cover of sports illustrated?


 
Author: CaCHooKa_Man 
Posted: 09/29 7:25 PM 
 
Backstage Lakers - Season 2, Episode 1:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/7B46596DE0E46835


 
Author: lakersken80 
Posted: 09/29 8:23 PM 
 
Anybody notice that any team that has a behind the scenes documentary never seems to do well in the season...whether its in the NFL or NBA.


 
Author: dont_be_a_wuss 
Posted: 09/29 8:25 PM 
 
lakersken80 wrote:
Anybody notice that any team that has a behind the scenes documentary never seems to do well in the season...whether its in the NFL or NBA.


Yes I am superstitious of this.


 
Author: 1020 
Posted: 09/29 8:33 PM 
 
CaCHooKa_Man wrote:
Backstage Lakers - Season 2, Episode 1:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/7B46596DE0E46835

Thanks man. You are awesome


 
Author: rybee 
Posted: 09/29 9:09 PM 
 
lakersken80 wrote:
Anybody notice that any team that has a behind the scenes documentary never seems to do well in the season...whether its in the NFL or NBA.


Well the Lakers won in 2010 when they had that association documentary done on them but yeh usually teams don't do that well.


 
Author: Ispeakdatruff 
Posted: 10/04 4:26 PM 
 
Can someone link season 2 episode 2 please


 
Author: Kobe_MJ_Fan_No_1 
Posted: 10/05 12:59 AM 
 
any training camp coverage?


 
Author: Chronicle 
Posted: 10/05 1:09 AM 
 
Kobe_MJ_Fan_No_1 wrote:
any training camp coverage?


probably not until episode 3


 
Author: Kobe_MJ_Fan_No_1 
Posted: 10/05 2:02 AM 
 
Chronicle wrote:
Kobe_MJ_Fan_No_1 wrote:
any training camp coverage?


probably not until episode 3


watched the clips training camp on nbaTV Doc Rivers is one hell of a coach.

Goto page 1, 2  Next


LakersGround.net To Go | LA Lakers Lounge