LakersGround.net To Go | User Feedback / Report a Bug

Slow download and thread change

Slow download and thread change 
Author: jodeke 
Posted: 07/07 5:04 AM 

Changing threads subjects are slow. It takes a long time to load. I don't have that problem except here. Is it LG or my computer. It's early morning as I type this and my computer is cat quick. Is the slow during the day because so many are logged into LG?

Author: JUST-MING 
Posted: 07/07 1:47 PM 

I haven’t noticed any latency issues, so it’s probably your web browser.

Posted: 07/07 9:46 PM 

JUST-MING wrote:
I haven’t noticed any latency issues, so it’s probably your web browser.

I have Google Chrome, AVG Secure Browser, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer on my computer. They all do the same thing. What browser do you use?

Re: Slow download and thread change 
Posted: 09/27 10:42 PM 

jodeke wrote:
Changing threads subjects are slow. It takes a long time to load. I don't have that problem except here. Is it LG or my computer. It's early morning as I type this and my computer is cat quick. Is the slow during the day because so many are logged into LG?

It's happening again. Slow to submit, preview, post, change subjects, etc. It does it intermittently.

Author: TDRock 
Posted: 09/28 2:22 AM 

The board is agony lately LOL all the bandwagon folks and casual fans and folks that hate us and all would have you have come running back to the board so there’s more traffic and it shows. The board is panic slow. Particularly waiting for a page to resolve after making a post, or switching from one thread to another. And for me this is been the case whether I’m on one of my iOS devices or if I’m on my laptop. Either Chrome or Safari. Doesn’t make a difference.

Posted: 09/28 3:21 AM 

TDRock wrote:
The board is agony lately LOL all the bandwagon folks and casual fans and folks that hate us and all would have you have come running back to the board so there’s more traffic and it shows. The board is panic slow. Particularly waiting for a page to resolve after making a post, or switching from one thread to another. And for me this is been the case whether I’m on one of my iOS devices or if I’m on my laptop. Either Chrome or Safari. Doesn’t make a difference.

Good to know. That means it's not my computer.

Posted: 09/28 5:58 PM 

I have Avast Cleanup Premium. I do a weekly cleanup. Just performed the cleanup. My computer is quick as a cat even with the LG slugs.

Posted: 11/21 7:22 PM 

Hello. Just wanted to bump this back up because I’m noticing this problem again over the last couple of days.

Author: FernieBee 
Posted: 11/22 1:21 AM 

Making users have to log in, to read and access the board, might stop LG from being slowed down by so many dead-weight visitors.

Posted: 01/04 11:56 PM 

Board has been a nightmare with this issue for me today. It’s slow when I make the initial post. It is berserkers bananas insane slow if I have to go back and edit a post. And then multiple times today I’ve made a post and sat and waited for it to circulate and do what it needs to do only for the board to have a critical error. I has sad

LakersGround.net To Go | User Feedback / Report a Bug