LakersGround.net To Go | The Best Of...


Welcome to The Best Of...

Welcome to The Best Of... 
Author: DancingBarry 
Posted: 03/18 9:43 AM 
 
This is a new Off Topic forum where LGers can discuss their favorite (or least favorite) restaurants, electronics, services, movies, music and more.

We've dug up some cool threads that we didn't want to disappear. Add items as you wish.


 
Author: uberzev 
Posted: 03/18 9:46 AM 
 
DB is the best!


 
Author: TACH 
Posted: 03/18 11:42 AM 
 
Niiiiiiiiiice........


 
Author: mike_dee23 
Posted: 03/18 12:36 PM 
 
Awesome!


 
Author: 20,000 
Posted: 03/18 12:40 PM 
 
Where's my best wings thread?

Best pizza thread?

Beast burgers thread?


 
Author: TACH 
Posted: 03/18 5:34 PM 
 
Question... does this mean all new 'Best of' threads should be started here, or can we still post them in Off-Topic and once they die down they are moved here?


 
Author: SoCal88 
Posted: 03/18 7:13 PM 
 
Also, can we receive a 500 post bonus for having a thread making it here?


 
Author: oldschool32 
Posted: 03/18 7:20 PM 
 


 
Author: KBryantisclutch 
Posted: 03/18 7:26 PM 
 






 
Author: DancingBarry 
Posted: 03/18 8:04 PM 
 
encina1 wrote:
Where's my best wings thread?

Best pizza thread?

Beast burgers thread?



It took me about an hour and a half to go back through threads until Oct. 07. So, we've still got a long way to go. Post the urls of any threads you know of that aren't here and I will make sure we move them.


 
Author: DancingBarry 
Posted: 03/18 8:11 PM 
 
TACH wrote:
Question... does this mean all new 'Best of' threads should be started here, or can we still post them in Off-Topic and once they die down they are moved here?


I imagine there will be a little of both no matter what the mods direct and we will just have to move them. Hopefully, people can post them in here and we have enough traffic to give them proper discussion.


 
Author: 20,000 
Posted: 03/18 8:24 PM 
 
DancingBarry wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Where's my best wings thread?

Best pizza thread?

Beast burgers thread?



It took me about an hour and a half to go back through threads until Oct. 07. So, we've still got a long way to go. Post the urls of any threads you know of that aren't here and I will make sure we move them.



Whatever, DB. You're just playing favorites!














And yes, I am aware you have moved my other threads here.


 
Author: 10scott10 
Posted: 03/18 11:38 PM 
 
how about this thread. it was always my favorite

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=38697


 
Author: Ko8e8ryant 
Posted: 03/19 4:45 AM 
 
nooooiiiiicccee

- stu


 
Author: kevin 
Posted: 03/19 2:44 PM 
 
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=44766&highlight=condiment


 
Author: DancingBarry 
Posted: 03/22 8:03 AM 
 
^ Got it now.

I've gone back to March 2007 now. Some good threads moved over.


 
Author: ElginBaylor 
Posted: 03/25 7:56 PM 
 
Great idea for a forum DB. LG is branching out into a multi-purpose community with a common bond.


 
Author: LuxuryBrown 
Posted: 05/18 4:31 AM 
 
Good stuff, DB.


 
Author: ernie titan 
Posted: 10/03 10:48 PM 
 
good afternoon im a laker season ticket holder i was wondering if anyone knew what the gift was for 2012, 2013 and this year was ? thank you

LakersGround.net To Go | The Best Of...