LakersGround.net To Go | Off Topic

do you flirt with the waiter or waitress to get something for free

do you flirt with the waiter or waitress to get something for free 
Author: LAKERSCMXCIX 
Posted: 04/02 12:02 AM 

my wife and I are guilty of this both and we do it all the time.

last time i flirted my ass of to this waitress named rebecca we were at this hole in the wall mexican rest and we got our side salads extra margarita and a flan for free.

my wife flirted with the chef at wabi sabi teppan and grill and he bought her a sake and added shrimp to her meal

I even flirt with the gay waiter at ruth's chris and my wife and I got our glasses of wine for free...

LOL... i have no shame my karma would feel alot better if im not the only one doing this

Author: chef 
Posted: 04/02 1:40 AM 

When they ask me if I want to hear the daily specials, I always reply:

"Not if you want to keep your spleen"

Author: encina1 
Posted: 04/02 5:44 AM 

I skip the flirting and go straight for the sex on the salad bar.

The wife doesn't seem to mind.

Author: TACH 
Posted: 04/02 6:25 AM 

No, but they flirt with me.... it pisses off the wife...

Author: oldschool32 
Posted: 04/02 7:09 AM 

encina1 wrote:

Author: TNLakersFanInLA 
Posted: 04/02 7:22 AM 

encina1 wrote:

Just watch out for the raisons, they stick to your leg...

Author: Socks 
Posted: 04/02 9:10 AM 

chef wrote:
When they ask me if I want to hear the daily specials, I always reply:

"Not if you want to keep your spleen"

Always knew you were an american psycho

Author: Socks 
Posted: 04/02 9:10 AM 

TNLakersFan wrote:
encina1 wrote:

Just watch out for the raisons, they stick to your leg...

And the croutons man, the croutons...you don't want those getting into bad places...

Author: 24 
Posted: 04/02 9:12 AM 

encina1 wrote:

I am now quite suspiscious of the house dressing...

Posted: 04/02 9:29 AM 

TACH wrote:
No, but they flirt with me.... it pisses off the wife...

ooo jealous wife? not good

Author: JIFISH 
Posted: 04/02 9:32 AM 

I'm 63, short, bald, and a little overweight. Flirting with waitresses doesn't do me nearly as much good as leaving a big tip.

And, btw, it's really not uncommon for waiters and waitresses to "forget" to charge you for salads, drinks, desserts, etc. in hopes that you will reciprocate by leaving a larger tip.

Author: PwrGetter 
Posted: 04/02 9:33 AM 

embarassing.

Posted: 04/02 9:34 AM 

JIFISH wrote:
I'm 63, short, bald, and a little overweight. Flirting with waitresses doesn't do me nearly as much good as leaving a big tip.

And, btw, it's really not uncommon for waiters and waitresses to "forget" to charge you for salads, drinks, desserts, etc. in hopes that you will reciprocate by leaving a larger tip.

wow! what restaurant do you go to? i never heard of of them giving away alcohol and desserts for free.

Posted: 04/02 9:35 AM 

24 wrote:
encina1 wrote:

I am now quite suspiscious of the house dressing...

dont eat the ranch

Author: Alpha 
Posted: 04/02 11:09 AM 

Lakers999 wrote:
JIFISH wrote:

wow! what restaurant do you go to? i never heard of of them giving away alcohol and desserts for free.

They do that at every restaurant... lol, you actually thought it was your flirting?!?

j/p

... and yes 24... just say no to dressing... I don't even want to think about the italian and french

Posted: 04/02 11:12 AM 

Alpha wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:
JIFISH wrote:

They do that at every restaurant... lol, you actually thought it was your flirting?!?

j/p

... and yes 24... just say no to dressing... I don't even want to think about the italian and french

Tuna Salad anyone??

Author: TheRod 
Posted: 04/02 11:22 AM 

24 wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:
JIFISH wrote:

j/p

Tuna Salad anyone??

I'm surprised it took that long to get off a Tuna blast in this thread.

Posted: 04/02 11:38 AM 

Alpha wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:
JIFISH wrote:

j/p

shoot ya you better be playing i know our game is good

I challenge any couple

Posted: 04/02 1:52 PM 

Alpha wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:
JIFISH wrote:

j/p

Slightly off topic (weird in the OT forum, huh?), but good thing there's no German dressing, or there would likely be no French or Italian dressing, creamy or otherwise...

LakersGround.net To Go | Off Topic