One Method of reducing Board Friction...

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedSnapper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: One Method of reducing Board Friction...

I am certain that there are some regular contributors to the board who are constantly irritatied by my posts, and wish they didn't have to look at them when running through threads.

I am even more certain the converse is also true.

So, how about the ability to click a button to "ignore poster" that would make those posts disappear from the board views of those who don't want to see them? (You could put expirations on them, so we 'd have to renew every so often, in case things change.)

This will probably offend a lot of people, but that is not my intention. Honestly, I think if such a system were implemented, it would make everyone's board experience more enjoyable.
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Would the people ignored be informed that they're being ignored? If not, it'd be really weird when someone talks to a guy who is ignoring him.
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject:

What if that person posted a new thread?

It would just be way too confusing
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: