How do I put up an avatar under my name (please help) :-)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
believeNmagic32
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: How do I put up an avatar under my name (please help) :-)

Quote:
User Preferences and settings
How do I show an image below my username?
There may be two images below a username when viewing posts. The first is an image associated with your rank; generally these take the form of stars or blocks indicating how many posts you have made or your status on the forums. Below this may be a larger image known as an avatar; this is generally unique or personal to each user. It is up to the board administrator to enable avatars and they have a choice over the way in which avatars can be made available. If you are unable to use avatars then this is the decision of the board admin and you should ask them their reasons (we're sure they'll be good!)

I don't quite understand this . Do I send the picture I want to the administrator. I know a lot of boards you just copy and paste the url and upload the image. Thanks I really appreciate it.
Tony Almeida
Retired

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject:

You need a 100 posts before you can have an avatar.

After you get to a 100 --

1. Save the picture you like to your computer.
2. Go to a image hosting site - i.e. www.imageshack.us and upload the picture onto that site. Make sure the dimensions do not exceed LG requirements (you can resize either in paint or on the hosting site)
3. Copy and paste the link the hosting site gives you in the "Link to off-site Avatar" space.
skin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject:

wrong section
believeNmagic32
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject:

oic thanks you can delete.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: