Mormon ads

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Mormon.org???????

Should I join a new blog??????? SHOW ME THE BOOKS!!,,,,,OH WAIT THEY DON"T EXIST!!!!!!!.........GOD LOVES LAKERS! AND BOOZERS!!!! Guess we gotta appeal to the salt lake crowd. REALLY, WE NEED SPONSORS THAT BAD! ......., Really how much$$$$$$?.................PLEASE NO MORE! MY RELIGION AND BASKETBALL DONT MIX
michaelg
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Mormon ads

What is up with all the mormon ads all of the sudden? I think it's in poor taste for a basketball forum, a lot of users are prob not mormon.

I respect your right to be passionate about religion, and I don't have a problem with mormons or any other religion per se. I think you should respect others' religions too and not proselytize on this basketball site, where we can forget about that stuff that can be so divisive at times.

My opinion; of course Phil, it's your site. I'm not even that religious... one reason why I think others might be offended too.[/i]
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject:

What the f*** are you talking about?
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject:

The ads are generated randomly from an ad network.

I'm sure Phil can probably see about excluding religious ads.
Akhil
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject:

First of all, the original poster's villification of the Mormon faith is more offensive than any ad that's appeared here.

It's Phil's call, but I'd like to hope that LG has enough maturity and tolerance to not be offended by ads (not posts - ads) that support a different religion.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject:

Akhil wrote:
First of all, the original poster's villification of the Mormon faith is more offensive than any ad that's appeared here.

It's Phil's call, but I'd like to hope that LG has enough maturity and tolerance to not be offended by ads (not posts - ads) that support a different religion.

I apologize if my post offended any certain religious faction on this site. I appreciate all opinions and outlooks on our afterlife. However I do find it odd that only after a bad whoopin by the lakers, Utah shows up in our forum. Also, after being raised by a strict MORMON family, I do know that internet on sundays in prohibited...................Also laker games. So, to the moderators and patrons, With true Laker love, Keep it real.-JH
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
The ads are generated randomly from an ad network.

I'm sure Phil can probably see about excluding religious ads.

OK thnx, Much love DB, keep em' comming. Couldn't go an off day w'out your recap . LG is my higher power..........Can I use that as my sig? gonna anyways
Phil
Retired

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject:

Akhil wrote:

lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject:

Phil wrote:
Akhil wrote:

I'll submit my ad for devilisim tomorrow. along with my link to lucifers odds if you'd like.......Don't crucify me. just don't impose YOUR god on me.....My gods loves the lakers, I cannot be wrong. Neither can you, we both love our LAKERS!!!!!!! Religion=Politics=Basketball?
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject:

I'm Sory phil........., but I mean really, how often does a person get to argue with a webmaster> Bowing down.

Ok, you can lock now
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: