Trolling, Hater etc.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Trolling, Hater etc.

This labelling needs to stop ASAP, please. It is pretty much the majority of responses in the Kobe threads.

I know it's the holidays, and most of the mods probably don't have time to read the threads, but I would appreciate it if you guys would start having a talk with those that can not post without throwing those words around.

Thanks.

PS - Reason I am bringing this up, is mostly that sometimes I can lose it too and will start the personal attacks back. I don't feel I really start that, and would love to avoid it all together. So please guys, try to do something about cracking that stuff down. If someone don't start with me, I rarely start with them.

Again, thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: