Which Lakers will be traded in emplay's hint of incoming trade?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will be traded?
Mihm
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
George
39%
 39%  [ 34 ]
Both Mihm and George
43%
 43%  [ 37 ]
Odom
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
All of them!
11%
 11%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 86

startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Which Lakers will be traded in emplay's hint of incoming trade?

With regard to incomiing trade, who are likely to go.
Assume Divac and players such as Cook and JJ can be included.
Even picks can be assumed.

Consistent with your guess on who will be coming, who do you think will likely be traded?

Last edited by startrex on Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject:

Didn't you start one of these earlier today on the exact same topic?
tgf5
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Right now we're probably really looking to get rid of a SF with Walton, Odom, George, Jones, Profit there already.
startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:

This is the missing PAIR for WHO IS COMING.
You know, to get something you need to give some back.
lakermax
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject:

Current Laker Players any team is welcome to:

D George
Slava
Sasha
Sasha
Sasha
and
Sasha
BCook
Vlade
startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject:

Man, it's a slow business here.
Does it mean we just want to get and not to give?
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject:

startrex wrote:
RG73 wrote:

That should go in the other thread. No need for another one. All this does is make useless threads where people like me who are annoyed by redudancy complain about useless threads.
Mark_in_Tulsa
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject:

I think its kinda imortant to know who we are trading for first before we guess on who is leaving. :roll:
startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:
startrex wrote:
RG73 wrote:

That should go in the other thread. No need for another one. All this does is make useless threads where people like me who are annoyed by redudancy complain about useless threads.

Thanks. I set a poll which is related to emplay's signal of incoming trade. Nobody complains about that poll. This is the opposite poll that should tie to the poll. I asked those who had voted in the previous poll to see who'd be gone based on their votes. Both polls are somewhat connected. There are input and output. Im and Yang.

If you feel annoyed, just ignore this.
startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject:

Laker_in_Tulsa wrote:
I think its kinda imortant to know who we are trading for first before we guess on who is leaving. :roll:

You still dont get it. If you think Rose is coming, can you at least guess who will be traded? That's what this poll is all about.
dwonderful
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject:

i hope mihm and george, but i mean who knows
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject:

My guess is we're trading Jones, Vlade, and MAYBE Mihm, for a starting PG and a new Big in case Mihm goes....

George, Walton, Cook and Slava (mainly George) have valuable tri experience, wich in a slow learning system like that, can really make a difference.
DaGreatKobe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
BTW - I'm hearing that a Laker trade may be brewing. I don't have anything more concrete than that. Have fun speculating - I'll be out almost all day preparing for the baby.

calm down. the more you speculate the more disappointing it might turn out. let it flow. you could've really asked this question in the other topic... a simple as a topic title change.... ya know?
startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject:

AirKobe8 wrote:
My guess is we're trading Jones, Vlade, and MAYBE Mihm, for a starting PG and a new Big in case Mihm goes....

George, Walton, Cook and Slava (mainly George) have valuable tri experience, wich in a slow learning system like that, can really make a difference.

Wow... who the STARTING PG would be? Franchise?
SCAR
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject:

sasha or devean
LakerJam
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject:

If it's a combination of players involving Mihm, then I'm guessing it's Curry coming back. If it's a package of expiring Ks (Slava, Divac, George), then I'm guessing Jalen Rose.
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject:

startrex wrote:
Thanks. I set a poll which is related to emplay's signal of incoming trade. Nobody complains about that poll

If the only point of the thread had been to have a poll I would have. There is almost never a reason to start polls. They are for five year olds.
That thread you started became a discussion for the trade Emplay hinted at--who was going out was being discussed. End of story. Starting another thread when you alread have started a discussion on the exact same topic is being redundant.

Quote:
This is the opposite poll that should tie to the poll.

Yes, well I'm sure when you graduate into elementary school polls will become much less interesting to you.

Quote:
I asked those who had voted in the previous poll to see who'd be gone based on their votes.

The discussion was already on that topic of who was going out. What does a poll add to the discussion?

Quote:
Both polls are somewhat connected.

And utterly useless.

Quote:
There are input and output.

Dumb and dumber.

Quote:
Im and Yang.

What the hell is "Im and Yang"? You forogt one letter entirely and got another one wrong. Seriously, pay attention in school this fall.

Quote:

Hard to ignore it when you litter the website with inane threads.
Panthera
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject:

Kobe will be traded for Fisher and Foyle.
HRE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:
startrex wrote:
Thanks. I set a poll which is related to emplay's signal of incoming trade. Nobody complains about that poll

If the only point of the thread had been to have a poll I would have. There is almost never a reason to start polls. They are for five year olds.
That thread you started became a discussion for the trade Emplay hinted at--who was going out was being discussed. End of story. Starting another thread when you alread have started a discussion on the exact same topic is being redundant.

Quote:

Yes, well I'm sure when you graduate into elementary school polls will become much less interesting to you.

Quote:
I asked those who had voted in the previous poll to see who'd be gone based on their votes.

The discussion was already on that topic of who was going out. What does a poll add to the discussion?

Quote:

And utterly useless.

Quote:

Dumb and dumber.

Quote:
Im and Yang.

What the hell is "Im and Yang"? You forogt one letter entirely and got another one wrong. Seriously, pay attention in school this fall.

Quote:

startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:
startrex wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

And utterly useless.

Quote:

Dumb and dumber.

Quote:
Im and Yang.

Quote:

Thanks again R. I am sure the mod would lock this topic if he finds it redundant. You can suggest a lock now for your childish take. Go ahead.

Yeah, I misspelled Ying Yang as Im Yang just like you misspelled "forogt," but you know it's not a sin.

Now, I am not going to deal with your continuous complaint here. Either you ignore my thread or suggest anything useful. You might even suggest to merge Dr. Laker's thread on a CBA question that actually can be a part of emplay's thread because it's related to the subject of "Who is likely to be traded?" which is Bynum, in Dr. Laker's thread.

Since you don't know me, please don't judge me on my education level. You will look so dummy. Dumber than the dumberer.
LakerJam
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:
startrex wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

And utterly useless.

Quote:

Dumb and dumber.

Quote:
Im and Yang.

Quote:

Chill out, RG. Not everyone has a problem with his starting this thread. If you're having a bad day or don't like these threads, you're free to exit it. That's the beauty of a free country. No need to take it out on this guy with attacks implying that he's a 5 yr. old starting innane polls or threads, just because you don't like it.

Talk about seriously over-reacting.
startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject:

LakerJam wrote:
RG73 wrote:
startrex wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

And utterly useless.

Quote:

Dumb and dumber.

Quote:
Im and Yang.

Quote:

Chill out, RG. Not everyone has a problem with his starting this thread. If you're having a bad day or don't like these threads, you're free to exit it. That's the beauty of a free country. No need to take it out on this guy with attacks implying that he's a 5 yr. old starting innane polls or threads, just because you don't like it.

Talk about seriously over-reacting.

Thanks Laker Jam. 8)
LakerJam
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject:

No problemo. He just seemed to be directing so much venom at you over something so silly, it was getting to be ridiculous. This thread is not that big a deal and there are actually people in here trying to discuss the topic. If it's merged, that's cool. If not, that's okay, too.
startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject:

LakerJam wrote:
No problemo. He just seemed to be directing so much venom at you over something so silly, it was getting to be ridiculous. This thread is not that big a deal and there are actually people in here trying to discuss the topic. If it's merged, that's cool. If not, that's okay, too.

I know. I just wonder why he was so seriously annoyed about this poll which I set up for fun to see if it is "CONSISTENT" with the opposite poll (about who will Lakers get). Thanks anyway, again.
yellowledbetter
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject:

i think maybe Mitch will package Bender and Magliore together in a deal.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: