Vujacic Watch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject:

EHL_2 wrote:
He's even worse than I originally thought in his rookie season, and that's pretty damn bad. He actually had me fooled temporarily last season with his superb shooting. Unfortunately he's looking like he'll be Luke Walton redux; one season of great outside shooting and then nada or little else at best.

Contract year.
cital
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject:

He thinks he is such hot s**t. He needs to spend less time hanging out around downtown Manhattan Beach hitting on chicks at Petro's and getting his eyebrows waxed at Trilogy Spa, and more time staying focused and working on his game in the gym. I personally know people that work at these places where he hangs out, and they all say he is a nice enough guy, but is so full of himself, especially sense last season. The guy needs to look at his stats and understand he is lucky to even be in the NBA. Another knee-jerk signing by Kupcake. Imagine if we had used that money to sign a player that really could hit wide open 3's like Eddie House or Roger Mason Jr., etc.
LuciusAllen
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject:

LakerBaker wrote:
Roger Mason Jr.

Please don't remind me we could have had this guy. It hurts just thinking about it. He would have been great.
lil Pau Wow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject:

They say he is cute tho and the OLD laker fans worship him cause he hasn't embarrassed the Franchise. LOL.
chazzz3dt_AB17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject:

what a tool.

ive seen him driving around Manhattan Village acting like his (bleep) doesn't stink!
Bench
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject:

I'm really surprised that Sasha got a lot of minutes today. It seemed that Sasha was wrong for saying Phil has lost confidence in him. NO, SASHA! You actually owe him, Mitch and Kobe 96% of your check for trusting you so much.
iWishiWasJerryBuss
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Dear Sasha Vujacic,

I'd like to congratulate you on your continued effort on the defensive end in these playoffs. If I could make one suggestion, could you please refrain from dribbling and/or passing the ball. For some odd reason, you seem to believe that you need to create your own shot. Nothing could be further from the truth. Your game is best served by standing in the corner, brushing away the hair from your eyes, and preparing to take a wide open shot. That's it.

P.S.
Although you may feel the need to prove yourself with the release of Termination Salvation this coming weekend, rest assured that you are the one and only "machine" in the hearts and minds of Lakers fans across the globe.
PDX_LAKERFAN
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject:

Yes, he's turned into another person who distorts his ability and tries to create shots that are far beyond his capabilities. Fish has this issue thinking at times he's a PG who takes it inside vs waiting for the double and hitting the open jumper.
Trey
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Can Sasha get Mellow Yellow to choke him out again.. lol *vid

Sasha is good for something..

"Mellow Yellow" had had WEED found in his car and in his backpack at the airport.. lmao.. doh!!
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject:

Dear Sasha,

Please miss get stuck in major rush hour traffic for games 1 -7 of the WCFs and not play. Thank you.

Edit: If the Lakers sweep through, then please feel free to carry over the three remaining games to the finals. Thanks again.

Last edited by mhan00 on Mon May 18, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
PDX_LAKERFAN
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject:

LOL @ Sasha the irritant.

Hopefully his abilities can shine in that department once again.
nokio
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject:

Dear Sasha,

Please do he honorable thing, and tell Phil to replace you in the rotation with Shannon Brown.

Thanks.
composite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject:

Moses wrote:
Yet another one who got paid and then left his hunger behind...

I don't know what games you're watching. It's abundantly clear to me that Sasha is TRYING. He tries to harass the opponent on D. He forced Wafer into fumbling a pass. He made a great steal on Lowry that led to an easy dunk. That clearly shows effort. Watch Lamar or Bynum once in awhile if you want to see no effort.

If anything he seems to be TOO amped. Almost like he's trying too hard. His shots miss long. Coaching staff should sit with him to correct errors in his game. He's obviously a great shooter normally. He was invaluable in G3 of the Finals in 08. I'm sure he can return to that form with good coaching.

Now, if he's not willing to listen to the coaching staff, then bench him. I'm sure that would get his attention.
lil Pau Wow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject:

" He is obviously a great shooter normally" His career says he is a horrible shooter and player.
knhellesky
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject:

composite wrote:
Moses wrote:
Yet another one who got paid and then left his hunger behind...

I don't know what games you're watching. It's abundantly clear to me that Sasha is TRYING. He tries to harass the opponent on D. He forced Wafer into fumbling a pass. He made a great steal on Lowry that led to an easy dunk. That clearly shows effort....Now, if he's not willing to listen to the coaching staff, then bench him. I'm sure that would get his attention.

+1

I like Sasha being a pest.
limchrc
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject:

Hope he regains his shooting touch in the upcoming series and next (if we advance).
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: This will be Sasha's breakthrough series

I think you will see him shine against Denver. The lack of D the Nuggets play and a fast paced offensive game should propel Vujacic to play as good as he was last season. If the Rockets series woke up Farmar, then the Nuggets series will do the same for The Machine.
chazz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: This will be Sasha's breakthrough series

GTL wrote:
I think you will see him shine against Denver. The lack of D the Nuggets play and a fast paced offensive game should propel Vujacic to play as good as he was last season. If the Rockets series woke up Farmar, then the Nuggets series will do the same for The Machine.

LOL!!~! Typical it will be funny when this is not his series asnd what excuse you will come up with!!! He sucks and only does good in garbage time hence how he was 4-7 against Houston but in garbage time
marga86
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject:

i think we can get a team to bite on sashas remaining 2 years...

trade em for a developing player...

or someone who just isnt getting play time.
Krispy Kreme
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject:

he had a good game vs houston. but so did everyone. until he hits big shots in a close game, he's still garbage to me
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Have faith in the Machine.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: This will be Sasha's breakthrough series

chazz wrote:
GTL wrote:

LOL!!~! Typical it will be funny when this is not his series asnd what excuse you will come up with!!! He sucks and only does good in garbage time hence how he was 4-7 against Houston but in garbage time

Denver spreads the floor and doesn't have that good of a perimiter defensive game. Have faith in our team man, people were saying the same thing about Farmar until he broke through in the Houston series. I said it before the playoffs began and I'll stick to my prediction that Sasha and Farmar will shine sometime during the post season.
LaMesaLakerLover
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
Have faith in the Machine.

He hit some shots yesterday. I'm pulling for The Machine!..
spideysense
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: This will be Sasha's breakthrough series

GTL wrote:
chazz wrote:
GTL wrote:

Denver spreads the floor and doesn't have that good of a perimiter defensive game. Have faith in our team man, people were saying the same thing about Farmar until he broke through in the Houston series. I said it before the playoffs began and I'll stick to my prediction that Sasha and Farmar will shine sometime during the post season.

The thing with shooters is that once they see a couple shots fall in during a game (regardless of garbage time or not) that gets their confidence back and hopefully their shot too.

Never really understood why people need to bash their own players, in the end we want each laker step up and to help us hoist up that trophy in june
Blade_For_Hire
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject:

Ray Allen was in a horrible slump ALL OF LAST SEASON....until the Finals. ANd now look at him this year. SHooters can get in some nasty slumps. I'm not ready to give up on him yet. He plays hard and plays solid D.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17
Jump to: