San Francisco Bay Area Laker Fans

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: San Francisco Bay Area Laker Fans

I think I've seen a few around here. I'm down in the silicon valley - anyone know good sports bars to watch games? I've been going to the Duke of Edinburgh out in Cupertino lately...
BigGameCris
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Bay Area Laker fan!!!!

There are a ton of Laker fans in the Bay such as myself. And you can find a bunch of Lakers fans at any bar...watch games at D&B's in Milpitas....Julian's at the Metreon in Dowtown SF....or just go to a Warrior game when they play the Lakers more then half the crowd are Laker fans (now that the bandwagon Warriors fans crawled back under their rocks) any how.

But hell if any other Bay Area Laker fans want to meet up some where to catch games let me know I'm down. We could set up a Bay Area Laker fan spot...maybe one of the places I mention and catch all the big games there together.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Teamof2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject:

Yup, lots of fans up here. One of my favorite places to watch games is "The Bus Stop" on Union and Laguna. Always a pretty good Laker turnout. Actually haven't been there yet this season, but went a bunch last season, especially during the playoffs. Great dive bar, tons of TVs, open seating, daily drink specials.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Teamof2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject:

any other bar recommendations?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Teamof2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject:

yoon san lounge
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject:

every time i go take in a lakers/warriors game, it feels like a "home" game for the lakers...

but happy to woof it up with you guys anywhere in the peninsula (especially in the playoffs and specifically in June)
Rsxtreme415
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Laker fan born and raised in San Francisco
s/t
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject:

Just moved up to the Berkley area ... any good places to watch games up here?
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject:

^^^ Depends how mobile you are. Kips is good if you're an undergrad Berkeley student. Oaks in emeryville is a nice place. George and Walt's on College in Oakland is also a good place.
OLLIE-BOY
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Check out the Crown Plaza in Foster City

I drove around trying to find a spot to watch game 7 of Lakers vs. Houston. I saw the Croan Plaza hotel and figured that they might have a bar with a TV. Dang was I surprised to see two 100+" flat screens as well as over twenty other 60"+ screens. This place was the bomb!

http://www.clubhousebistro.com/

Here's a photo.
http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/Qp4qX6-InFDxDCgR7CUZ7w?select=Ta_MGAnbOSAxnS7HDN6NMg
supercarbide289
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject:

So who's going where on Sunday? I went to Dave & Buster's in Milpitas a few times to watch the Laker games, and there are a lot of Laker jerseys there. However, I wanna go somewhere else. So again, who's going where?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: