General Professional Boxing Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 512, 513, 514  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject:

9-0-9 wrote:
Key word is hoping.....but sorry to disappoint you all......Mayweather wins out because he's THAT good

A little cocky ha? Wow, he looked good against Hatton, a washed up Delahoya and undersized Marquez. He ain't Sugar Ray Robinson , he's good at running and has a good defense and cardio, he just doesn't pack the power in his punch for opponents to respect, you will see that if he MANS UP and fights the best @ 147
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject:

AutoShackMotorSports wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Mbenga is HILARIOUS! Dude, you aren't saying ANYTHING! AT ALL! NOTHING! Can you at least bring SOMETHING to the table other than the weak "Man up" or "Floyd hasn't fought anyone" whining? MAN UP!

Pot calling the kettle black.....

I know it took all the self-control in the world for you NOT to drop a racist line...or did you?
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Mbengaposterized wrote:
9-0-9 wrote:
Mbengaposterized wrote:
9-0-9 wrote:
Mayweather doesn't see a massive paycheck like he does now.....at the time when people wanted him to fight Mosley, it would've been a nice paycheck but he gave Mosley the same excuse that Mosley gave him the first go around....so now that you look back on everything, there is a bigger paycheck NOW because it's a fight that was held off until Mosley gets close to ending his career as a boxer....you guys make it like Floyd stayed 21 years old while everyone else aged.....Mosley got older, just like Floyd did....Floyd Mayweather, is a smart business man....everybody who he's fought.....has made their most money EVER fighting Floyd Mayweather.....FACT....Pacquiao would make his biggest draw EVER if he fought Floyd Mayweather.....Mosley is gonna make his biggest draw EVER.....with Floyd Mayweather.....FACT.....I'm willing to bet.....that once the fight happens(I'm 90% sure it will, regardless of if it's pushed back or not, it's gonna happen) and the numbers are released, your gonna go back and check Mosley's numbers and you'll happen to see that Mosley's biggest draw, will have come from his fight against the one....the only....Floyd Mayweather Jr....

Hate the man for his skill, hate him for his determination.....but don't however hate him for being smart enough to push the fight out to where it draws 2 or 3 times more then it would've 10 or so years ago

Mayweather has DUCKED contenders for too long. I never said he would get his ass kicked, I just want him to MAN UP and fight the best, I'm a boxing fan, I"ll call out anyone who are paper champs like RJJ and Mayweather. Boxing needs to see the best fight the best. If Boxing wants to compete with MMA, then Mayweather needs to MAN UP. Pacquaio has been carrying boxing since Dela Hoya retired.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA......pause.......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHH

Got nothing to say ha sweet heart? For reals. Mayweather been retired, doing dancing with the stars, doing that stupid WWE show, Mayweather is a JOKE

Why don't you stop calling people names and MAN UP and bring something to the table .
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Mbengaposterized wrote:
9-0-9 wrote:
Mbengaposterized wrote:
9-0-9 wrote:
Mayweather doesn't see a massive paycheck like he does now.....at the time when people wanted him to fight Mosley, it would've been a nice paycheck but he gave Mosley the same excuse that Mosley gave him the first go around....so now that you look back on everything, there is a bigger paycheck NOW because it's a fight that was held off until Mosley gets close to ending his career as a boxer....you guys make it like Floyd stayed 21 years old while everyone else aged.....Mosley got older, just like Floyd did....Floyd Mayweather, is a smart business man....everybody who he's fought.....has made their most money EVER fighting Floyd Mayweather.....FACT....Pacquiao would make his biggest draw EVER if he fought Floyd Mayweather.....Mosley is gonna make his biggest draw EVER.....with Floyd Mayweather.....FACT.....I'm willing to bet.....that once the fight happens(I'm 90% sure it will, regardless of if it's pushed back or not, it's gonna happen) and the numbers are released, your gonna go back and check Mosley's numbers and you'll happen to see that Mosley's biggest draw, will have come from his fight against the one....the only....Floyd Mayweather Jr....

Hate the man for his skill, hate him for his determination.....but don't however hate him for being smart enough to push the fight out to where it draws 2 or 3 times more then it would've 10 or so years ago

Mayweather has DUCKED contenders for too long. I never said he would get his ass kicked, I just want him to MAN UP and fight the best, I'm a boxing fan, I"ll call out anyone who are paper champs like RJJ and Mayweather. Boxing needs to see the best fight the best. If Boxing wants to compete with MMA, then Mayweather needs to MAN UP. Pacquaio has been carrying boxing since Dela Hoya retired.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA......pause.......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHH

Got nothing to say ha sweet heart? For reals. Mayweather been retired, doing dancing with the stars, doing that stupid WWE show, Mayweather is a JOKE

Why don't you stop calling people names and MAN UP and bring something to the table .

Come on LB, you know you love me
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Manny fans don't know quite how to respond to Mayweather/Mosely ...They seem kinda mad and lost at the same time - HILARIOUS!
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Manny fans don't know quite how to respond to Mayweather/Mosely ...They seem kinda mad and lost at the same time - HILARIOUS!

Naw not really, we want him to MAN UP for boxing sake. Mayweather fans took it personal, and it wasn't just Manny fans it was Boxing fans as a whole want to see Mayweather fight the best, not just Manny fans
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject:

Mbengaposterized wrote:
9-0-9 wrote:
Key word is hoping.....but sorry to disappoint you all......Mayweather wins out because he's THAT good

A little cocky ha? Wow, he looked good against Hatton, a washed up Delahoya and undersized Marquez. He ain't Sugar Ray Robinson , he's good at running and has a good defense and cardio, he just doesn't pack the power in his punch for opponents to respect, you will see that if he MANS UP and fights the best @ 147

I already know you haven't been watching for a long time.

Go watch Floyd's fights when he fought at 130 and 135 if you want to see what he can do offensively.

When he mans up and fights the best 147? He's fighting the best boxer at 147, the #1 WW in the world, the champ at 147, the most dangerous boxer at 147, and the #3 p4p boxer in the world. What more do you want?

Mayweather is fighting the guy your boy Manny was afraid of fighting at 147.

Floyd fought DLH at his natural weight instead of making him come back down to 147. Making him come down to 147, when the guy hasn't fought at 147 in years is a (bleep) move.

Mosley > Cotto, Clottey, Hatton, DLH. Mosley right now would beat anyone Manny has fought in the last 4 years.

Let's talk about Manny's opponets:

Hatton was overrated, shot, and exposed by Mayweather. He was damaged goods when he fought Manny.

DLH only fought Manny for the money. The guy has been washed up for years and he's not very good at 147. Manny and his team are (bleep) for making DLH come down to 147.

Cotto was shot when he fought Manny. Cotto was never the same after his fight with Margacheato. He's done mentally and physically. Let's make Cotto come down to 145 for his belt when the limit is 147.

Marquez and Morales outboxed him. Mayweather embarrassed the guy that gave Manny so much trouble.

Clottey is nothing special. He has no stamina, no defense, and stands in front of you. He's a perfect opponent for Manny.

Manny only fights shot, past prime fighters, and boxers who love to stand in front of him instead of actually trying to protect their body.

Tell Manny to man up and fight Mayweather and Mosley, instead of fighting shot fighters, past prime boxers, and weight drained.

Why did Manny duck Yuri, Mayweather, and Mosley?
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject:

See. They're just ...LOST.
9-0-9
Star Player
Star Player

Location: Born in Redlands,California but Reside in Houston,TX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject:

LOL it's clear as day......Manny fans....you have a problem....and its all blowing up in your face....
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Manny has been carrying boxing?

He needs to explain to me why Mayweather has made more money than Manny, sells more PPVs than Manny, and why everybody keeps talking about Mayweather.

If Manny was the face of boxing... How come nobody is talking about his fight? People have been talking about Money vs. SSM, instead of Pacquiao vs. Clottey.

Come talk crap when Mayweather sells way more PPV buys than Manny. Don't be hating because Mayweather is the face of boxing and no one is talking about Manny's fight.

Manny is going to make around $15 million in his next fight while Mayweather makes over $35 million fighting the guy Manny was afraid of fighting.

How can you walk away from $50 million because you're afraid of giving a table spoon of blood? Manny lost way more blood than one table spoon of blood when Marquez whooped his ass.
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
Mbengaposterized wrote:
9-0-9 wrote:

I already know you haven't been watching for a long time.

Go watch Floyd's fights when he fought at 130 and 135 if you want to see what he can do offensively.

[b]Who cares he's older and his weight is @ 147 naturally now
, he doesn't have the punching power @ 147, look at Marquez as a prime example moving up @ 147
[/b]
When he mans up and fights the best 147? He's fighting the best boxer at 147, the #1 WW in the world, the champ at 147, the most dangerous boxer at 147, and the #3 p4p boxer in the world. What more do you want?

How many years has he been @ 147?? for 5 years?? It's no secret dude, the whole world is on his ass to fight someone legit

Mayweather is fighting the guy your boy Manny was afraid of fighting at 147.

LOL yeah right, he just came off fighting Cotto a few months ago, he's been @ 147 for just about 1 year now or less lmao

Floyd fought DLH at his natural weight instead of making him come back down to 147. Making him come down to 147, when the guy hasn't fought at 147 in years is a (bleep) move.

LOL Delahoya was washed up by then, that was was a complete bore by the way

Mosley > Cotto, Clottey, Hatton, DLH. Mosley right now would beat anyone Manny has fought in the last 4 years.

Do you watch boxing?? Cotto beat Mosely already

Let's talk about Manny's opponets:

Hatton was overrated, shot, and exposed by Mayweather. He was damaged goods when he fought Manny.

LMAO, he Ko'd Hatton in 2 rounds, it took Mayweather 10

DLH only fought Manny for the money. The guy has been washed up for years and he's not very good at 147. Manny and his team are (bleep) for making DLH come down to 147.

He still beat DLH better than Mayweather, he put him away unlike PBF, yes DLH was washed up I admit

Cotto was shot when he fought Manny. Cotto was never the same after his fight with Margacheato. He's done mentally and physically. Let's make Cotto come down to 145 for his belt when the limit is 147.

He's young, natural 147 lber. He lost to Margarito cuz he cheated. lmao 2 lbs, what a joke, seriously dude.

Marquez and Morales outboxed him. Mayweather embarrassed the guy that gave Manny so much trouble.

@ 135 lmao @ their natural weight

Clottey is nothing special. He has no stamina, no defense, and stands in front of you. He's a perfect opponent for Manny.

Mayweather should had fought him, ooops he can't carry a fight by himself. Who else was their to fight after Mayweather Pussed out?

Manny only fights shot, past prime fighters, and boxers who love to stand in front of him instead of actually trying to protect their body.

LOL thats Floyd resume there. Manny cleaned out 135, 140 and now starting with 147 division

Tell Manny to man up and fight Mayweather and Mosley, instead of fighting shot fighters, past prime boxers, and weight drained.

Manny just barely got in the 147 weight division, Mayweather @ 147 for ever now. You want Manny to fight a royal rumble and fight everyone in 1 night
Why did Manny duck Yuri, Mayweather, and Mosley?

Yuri , Manny just barely moved up @ weight @ 147, like I said , maybe Manny should whoop all of them in 1 night
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

He needs to explain to me why Mayweather has made more money than Manny, sells more PPVs than Manny, and why everybody keeps talking about Mayweather.

If Manny was the face of boxing... How come nobody is talking about his fight? People have been talking about Money vs. SSM, instead of Pacquiao vs. Clottey.

Come talk crap when Mayweather sells way more PPV buys than Manny. Don't be hating because Mayweather is the face of boxing and no one is talking about Manny's fight.

Manny is going to make around $15 million in his next fight while Mayweather makes over $35 million fighting the guy Manny was afraid of fighting.

How can you walk away from $50 million because you're afraid of giving a table spoon of blood? Manny lost way more blood than one table spoon of blood when Marquez whooped his ass.

Mayweather fought DLH, DLH was the cash king

Mayweather fought Hatton, with the whole country of England to bring in viewers

Mayweather fought Marquez, Marquez is huge in Mexico, Marquez brings in a huge audience

Mayweather can't carry a fight by himself, you know why? Cuz people don't want to see a point fighter run the whole 12 rounds to win a decision, he needs to fight an opponent that brings and audience and excitement in the ring.

Pacman was bringing in PPVS @ 135, Mayweather hasn't

Last edited by Mbengaposterized on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

Yo, that's not what the Manny fans do! They just say "Manny shouldn't have to agree to Floyd's terms" which translated means "Manny's hiding something and I pray to Manny that he won't ever get caught" .
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Mbengaposterized wrote:
Yuri , Manny just barely moved up @ weight @ 147, like I said , maybe Manny should whoop all of them in 1 night

Arum, Top Rank, and Team Pacquiao contacted Yuri's team.

Roach rejected the idea of Manny fighting Yuri because Yuri is too tall, but Yuri is only one inch taller than DLH. DLH wasn't too tall for Manny and Yuri is only inch taller than DLH.

Good job avoiding my whole post after I picked your post apart.

@ Manny ducking Yuri, lmao.

Marley spoke with Foreman's manager, Murray Wilson, who blasted the Pacquiao camp:

Quote:

"I am disgusted," Wilson told Examiner.com and Boxingconfidential. "Manny fought Oscar de la Hoya, beat him so badly he put him into retirement, and Oscar’s [a] half inch shorter than my guy Yuri is.

"I told them to go f**k themselves. Here was a chance for Pacman to try for a record eighth weight divison world title and they don’t want it now. All of a sudden, Yuri is too tall. Let them go to Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus and find a midget for him to fight then."
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
Mbengaposterized wrote:

Roach rejected the idea of Manny fighting Yuri because Yuri is too tall, but Yuri is only one inch taller than DLH. DLH wasn't too tall for Manny and Yuri is only inch taller than DLH.

Marley spoke with Foreman's manager, Murray Wilson, who blasted the Pacquiao camp:

Quote:

"I am disgusted," Wilson told Examiner.com and Boxingconfidential. "Manny fought Oscar de la Hoya, beat him so badly he put him into retirement, and Oscar’s [a] half inch shorter than my guy Yuri is.

"I told them to go f**k themselves. Here was a chance for Pacman to try for a record eighth weight divison world title and they don’t want it now. All of a sudden, Yuri is too tall. Let them go to Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus and find a midget for him to fight then."

Ducking Yuri , you desperate dude Yuri is 154 lbs, Mayweather been ducking hiim too then cuz he's been in the division @ 147 for 5 years now
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject:

Mbengaposterized wrote:
Mayweather fought DLH, DLH was the cash king

Mayweather fought Hatton, with the whole country of England to bring in viewers

Mayweather fought Marquez, Marquez is huge in Mexico, Marquez brings in a huge audience

Mayweather can't carry a fight by himself, you know why? Cuz people don't want to see a point fighter run the whole 12 rounds to win a decision, he needs to fight an opponent that brings and audience and excitement in the ring.

Pacman was bringing in PPVS @ 135, Mayweather hasn't

Mayweather has sold more than Manny with and without common opponents.

Go look up the numbers. Mayweather has made more money than Manny and has sold PPV buys. Hate it or love it, but people are going to pay to see him fight.

What are you going to say when Mayweather sells more than Manny?

Pacman was doing decent numbers before moving up to 147 because the Mexican fans paid to see their idols fight. You're acting like most of the PPV buys are from the Filipino fans.

How much did Manny sell before moving up to 147 without fighting a Mexican fighter?
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject:

Mbengaposterized wrote:
Nissan wrote:
Mbengaposterized wrote:

Quote:

Ducking Yuri , you desperate dude Yuri is 154 lbs, Mayweather been ducking hiim too then cuz he's been in the division @ 147 for 5 years now
Mayweather never contacted Yuri for a fight and later told him he's too tall to schedule a fight.

Manny contacted Yuri because he wants to win a title at 154. What's so hard to understand?

Mayweather has never been TKO because of a body shot.
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

Manny has DEFINITELY been carrying boxing since Floyd "retired"

He fought Barrera, Morales, JMM, ODH, Hatton, Cotto and others while Floyd was "retired"

Top welterweights? Where's Paul Williams?? Has the Mosely-Mayweather fight been signed already? Because last time I checked, Pac and Floyd ALSO agreed to fight (and we all know how that turned out)

Like I said, don't get it twisted. While Mayweather IS a great fighter, he's also a VERY polarizing figure which means fans either love him or love to see him finally get his ass whupped. THAT'S the main reason buy his PPV's because while his technique is like no other, exciting it ain't.

People buy Manny's PPV's because he always provides exciting fights. Not as much as Floyd does right now, but it's only a matter of time.

BTW speaking on experience, when they do a blood draw? It's not a tablespoon (and I've done my share of blood draws) Yes I've seen grown men collapse (I'm talking about tatted up bikers acting crazy) You have NO IDEA the psychological ramifications of seeing your own blood leave your body. Hell I do it (almost) every week yet I still feel queasy at times.
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject:

LOL Mayweather fans are so insecure. He been @ 147 for over 5 years and hasn't fought (bleep). Manny jumps up @ 147 and within his 1st year, fights a young lion like Cotto and whoops him
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

He fought Barrera, Morales, JMM, ODH, Hatton, Cotto and others while Floyd was "retired"

Top welterweights? Where's Paul Williams?? Has the Mosely-Mayweather fight been signed already? Because last time I checked, Pac and Floyd ALSO agreed to fight (and we all know how that turned out)

Like I said, don't get it twisted. While Mayweather IS a great fighter, he's also a VERY polarizing figure which means fans either love him or love to see him finally get his ass whupped. THAT'S the main reason buy his PPV's because while his technique is like no other, exciting it ain't.

People buy Manny's PPV's because he always provides exciting fights. Not as much as Floyd does right now, but it's only a matter of time.

BTW speaking on experience, when they do a blood draw? It's not a tablespoon (and I've done my share of blood draws) Yes I've seen grown men collapse (I'm talking about tatted up bikers acting crazy) You have NO IDEA the psychological ramifications of seeing your own blood leave your body. Hell I do it (almost) every week yet I still feel queasy at times.
Women lie, men lie, but numbers don't lie.

Mayweather has made more money, sold more PPVs than Manny, and people always talk more about Mayweather more than Manny.

Manny and Mayweather never agreed to fight each other. Mosley and Mayweather both said they're fighting on May 1st. What more do you need?

I'm correct... they only need a tablespoon of blood for OSDT. Mayweather gave him 14 days to recover from a simple blood draw and he still refused the offer. The guy is afraid of needles, but has tattoos all over his body.
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject:

Mbengaposterized wrote:
LOL Mayweather fans are so insecure. He been @ 147 for over 5 years and hasn't fought (bleep). Manny jumps up @ 147 and within his 1st year, fights a young lion like Cotto and whoops him
LOL Manny fans are so insecure they talk more about a boxer they hate than the boxer they like.

A young lion like Cotto? Cotto was damage goods and weight drained. Has Manny fought at WW at 147 without him being past his prime or weight draining him?

Say whatever you want about Mayweather because he's fighting the guy Team Pacquiao was afraid of fighting.

Mosley right now >>>>>>>> Anyone Manny has fought in the last 4 years.

[/thread]
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

Mayweather has made more money, sold more PPVs than Manny, and people always talk more about Mayweather more than Manny.

Manny and Mayweather never agreed to fight each other. Mosley and Mayweather both said they're fighting on May 1st. What more do you need?

I'm correct... they only need a tablespoon of blood for OSDT. Mayweather gave him 14 days to recover from a simple blood draw and he still refused the offer. The guy is afraid of needles, but has tattoos all over his body.

All I know is that if Pacman fought @ 147 for 5 years he would had fought everyone already by now. I'm actually rooting for Mayweather to beat Mosely, so the boxing world can go crazy for Pac and Mayweather
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

I agree with you that Floyd HAS made more money and done more in PPV's but like I said it's only a matter of time.

WHO did Nike entrust their boxing brand to? Pacman

BTW this topic of the blood draw has been covered AD NAUSEAUM in the other thread and I really don't feel like repeating myself again. For short, look it up
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

I agree with you that Floyd HAS made more money and done more in PPV's but like I said it's only a matter of time.

WHO did Nike entrust their boxing brand to? Pacman

BTW this topic of the blood draw has been covered AD NAUSEAUM in the other thread and I really don't feel like repeating myself again. For short, look it up
Nike is not very popular in boxing and Nike is not going to sponsor an athlete who acts like a jerk in the media to sell fights. Floyd acts like a jerk because he knows people are going to pay for his fight to watch him win or lose.

He's going to make at least $30 million fighting Mosley, made $25 million fighting Oscar, made at least $20 million fighting the guy who outboxed Manny, made $20 million fighting Hatton, and made $20 million fighting the Big Show on WWE.

Manny last year made $39 million fighting twice including all his endorsements deals. Mayweather made $32 fighting Marquez with no endorsement deals. Tell me who is the cash cow in boxing? Mayweather can fight a scrub for an easy $10-15 million and people will still pay to see him fight.

Oscar was the cash cow before in boxing because he made millions and sold millions of PPVs. Mayweather is doing the same thing Oscar did in the past... Money is the next cash cow in boxing.
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Mbengaposterized wrote:
Nissan wrote:
Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

All I know is that if Pacman fought @ 147 for 5 years he would had fought everyone already by now. I'm actually rooting for Mayweather to beat Mosely, so the boxing world can go crazy for Pac and Mayweather
Mayweather is not going to fight anyone if the money is not right.

You saw what happened to Cotto for fighting Margacheato... his career has never been the same. Imagine instead of Cotto that was Mayweather. You don't risk your career and life over some dumb bs and boxing has a lot of politics.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 512, 513, 514  Next
Page 3 of 514
Jump to: