Introducing myself- (1st time as a official member, long-time lakers' fan)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakerfan3C
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Introducing myself- (1st time as a official member, long-time lakers' fan)

Whats up Lakersground's family! I always used to visit this site and read but never actually sign on until now. I go by CWB3 (my initals of my name). I lived in Miami, Fl but I been a laker's fan since 1996, when Kobe "Bean" Bryant; who I used to read a lot about from his high school days in Lower Meron, and Derek Fisher; coming out of Arkansas (little rock), first was drafted. I still remember the good ol' days from The Three Peat's Era. I remember playing against that good Blazers team with Pippen, Wallace, Sabonis and company. When people were saying Kobe Bryant was scared of Scottie, that was nonsense. I recall when Bryant shook Pippen to the ground and then look at him after he made the shot and told him to get his b**** a** up. Another year we played the Wolves in the playoffs, and Kobe did this nasty reverse dunk, which i think he kind of hurted his shoulder on that play. I can remember in the finals against the Sixers when A.I. just went off on us in Game 1 and then Kobe said we were going to rip their hearts out and from there we did. Some of yall may not remember but i believe in that series Derek Fisher had some hops and he dunked on Iverson. Then we had some good games in the Finals against the Pacers, when Kobe was dealing with the ankle injury. I think one game he couldnt go, but after that he came back and we beat them i believe 4-2.
After that era was over, and Shaq was traded and Phil stepped down. We kind of a little stumbled over them years. I remember when a guy named Tierre Brown #5 (long socks) was our point guard. I can recalled this guy who camed in the trade with Kwame Brown named Laron Profit, i thought he was a nice player of the bench until he got hurt, I can remember when some of yall were calling him the next Kobe..lol.. Chucky Atkins, i thought he was OK out of all of them. Smush Parker was ok the 1st year but terrible after that.. I can't lie, I liked Smush Parker's his 1st year but began to hate him after that.. I remember one game we were on the road against the Kings and we had a big lead in the game, Smush and L.O. was ballin, giving out lo-fives, then we started messing up, Odom rushing shots too early, not giving the ball to Kobe.. I was so pissed we lost that game, Brad Miller and Bibby starting hitting 3s, it was crazy..lol..
Last season, I was so happy watching my Lakers when the championship against the Magic. I missed my boy Ariza.. I just knew we couldn't afford to have them both back between him and L.O in the free agency. But we had to resign L.O., he brings so much to the game, I realized that over the years he been here.. I still check up on Ariza in his Houston's games.. I also miss my boy Ronnie Turiaf, thats my boy right there.lol..
I know this is long, but i just felt i had to introduce myself to my fellow fans on here... In the game against the Thunder we just didnt have a chance at all.. I think the best time we almost reach them in the game is when it was like 13 to 6 could have been 8 but L.O. missed some free throws.. We should be ready for the Rockets tonight. They better..
Finally, I hope yall welcome me to this site as a fan.. oh yea some of yall on here need to stay off my boy D.Fish. i know he is old but he still is a important piece to our team...He is like the Horry of this group, he may not play well in games, but come playoffs time he is Clutch.. and still is.. Thank You for reading.. I'm glad to be here.

Last edited by lakerfan3C on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
LAL4K3RS
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject:

Welcome, and enjoy posting anytime.

The best part of this site is that you will get every single angle and opinion in the world stated here. You also get a lot of inside info which is pretty cool.
HIghlights are my favorite part to be honest.

As for D.Fish, he is going to get heckled to death until playoff time. He usually steps up his game a bit during the playoffs so I expect him to be a very strong and contributing individual.

I miss Ariza myself but Artest has shown some game as well. I hope to see him get some huge defensive stops when games count and it would be nice to see him score 20+ points during a few games when we need him to help out Kobe.
This Laker Organization has not yet hit bottom. It is moving there quickly, and I suspect this year we will see zero talent coming to the Lakers and we will trade away Kuz and BI for old vets in the hopes of giving LeBronze some scapegoats.
adtz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject:

hi welcome to board. just to add laker did possible and want to sign back ariza and LO together, just that ariza (agent) want more money, and laker refused and go on to sign artest.
otherwise good read
lakerfan3C
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject:

LAL4K3RS wrote:
Welcome, and enjoy posting anytime.

The best part of this site is that you will get every single angle and opinion in the world stated here. You also get a lot of inside info which is pretty cool.
HIghlights are my favorite part to be honest.

As for D.Fish, he is going to get heckled to death until playoff time. He usually steps up his game a bit during the playoffs so I expect him to be a very strong and contributing individual.

I miss Ariza myself but Artest has shown some game as well. I hope to see him get some huge defensive stops when games count and it would be nice to see him score 20+ points during a few games when we need him to help out Kobe.

Oh yea dont get me wrong, I missed Ariza but loved when we sign Artest. Normally when teams lose good players like that in free agency, they normally get like a second-tier player if you know what i mean.. Like still to this day Boston wasnt able to get a player to fill James Posey's shoes for his role on that team.. But i like what i seeing from Artest lately defensively, considering last nite of course , nobody defended well.. He will start picking it up offensively, oh yea.. he will, i think we just need to go to him in the post more.. but i agree, he will help us tremendously come playoff time..
golakersgo121
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject:

welcome
GSDunk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject:

Welcome to the LG family.

One suggestion though, you may try breaking up your posts with paragraphs, or at least spacing between sentences....makes it much easier to read.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: