Where were YOU?...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How did you find out about Kobe's 62-point game?
I was at the game
11%
 11%  [ 10 ]
I watched it on TV/Internet/Radio
78%
 78%  [ 68 ]
I heard about it on the news in the morning
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Read it online in the morning
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Other
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 87

LakersPlayoffBound
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject:

At the game with the die-hards in the upper concourse. We were poking fun at the video scoreboard that Kobe's 62 points after three quarters was tilting the video scoreboard a little to the left because of the "weight" and "magnitude" of Kobe's spectacular night.
DFishGirl
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject:

I was watching the game at my boyfriends house. My boyfriend is a Laker hater and most of all a Kobe-hater...and he was speechless. And I have never heard him say ANYTHING positive about Kobe till last night. And all he said was "This guy is something else". And I looked at him and smiled from ear to ear. It had to have been one of the best games and most of all most satisfying games I have ever watched. And I loved that I was watching it with my boyfriend so I can just say "HA!".
awsmori
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject:

i was in the office, following the game thru gamechannel in yahoo. First few minutes of the 1st. kobe already had 10 pnts, and i knew saying to my self this is a career game for the lakers but not 62!!! i thought maybe 45-55. The best part is 99% of the whole Philippine population hates kobe and the lakers except me of course i am the sole 1% So when i was seeing kobe getting hot i started a rant over the instant messenger and It was simply marvelous seeing all of the laker haters in my office turn silent and cold and couldn't believe what they were witnessing...too bad i didnt watch it Live though...i just download it when someone ups in the internet..SO PLEASE!!! Anyone give us a link to the game!!
Bill Walton: Boris Diaw is the Shakesperean era of Romanticism
retardboy
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject:

I was out drinking. Totally forgot about the game. Caught the last quarter at the bar. Pissed off I didn't get to see it, but I recorded it today when it was on in the afternoon. =)
BillyDee
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject:

Being from Australia, I could only follow the game online. I was following the Game Channel on Yahoo. I left for a while, then came back at halftime and saw Kobe had 32 already. Then I just followed all throughout the 3rd quarter. Crazy stuff.
XxBaDGuYxX
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject:

I was at the game in VIP seats enjoying the helll out of the game lol

- Kobe Bryant
PiPisKobesByatch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject:

BygDaddy wrote:
I had tickets for the game but I recently had surgery and wasn't feeling up to going to it. I kind of regret not going but health does come first.

health schmealth
kups
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject:

At home, tuned in at the beginning of 2nd qtr, didn't think it would be such a special game. Anyway, it may be an unpopular thought, but I would have loved to see Kobe break the all-time Laker scoring record. The way he was going, he could've gone for 80 - no sweat.
#2 Lonzo
#28 Derrick White, Jordan Bell, Deonte Burton
XTC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject:

I wasn't planning to watch the game because of the work that's been piling up , but some force got me to turn on the tv and I just couldn't turn it off. It was surreal to see Dirk fly off the deep end for getting hit in the face a second time in a week and getting a T for arguing. Then the denoument of Kobe unleashing his full can of whoopbehind on the Mavs after the clothesline move by Howard was epic. It was classy of Kobe to sit out the 4th, not only for sportsmanship, but that could've been him out the season instead of his stunt double Laron (prayers for a speedy recovery). Can you imagine all the media piling on him forever if something did happen? The media loves to build people up, only to tear them down. Kobe's a bigger man to save some of that willfullness for the Heat on Sunday.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: