where do you watch the lakers play?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

where do you watch the lakers play?
at home
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
at the bar
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
at a friends place
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
at staples center
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i don't watch, i listen to the game on the radio
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i just watch the highlights on tv and info on the net
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

dvjs
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: where do you watch the lakers play?

greetings.

just curious to see where everyone watches the lakers play. before this season i watched every laker game that was nationally televised at my place with whomever was around or where i was at the time. then this summer i met a few new friends that enjoy the lakers like myself and so i have watched almost every game at their place this season as they have the amazing nba league pass. it is wonderful and fun to have friends that go crazy for the lakers and are passionate for the game. anyways, hope everyone is well and may 2006 be a wonderful year for yourself and hopefully for the lakers.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: