The Aftermath: Celtic Nation Is Devestated + Spur Fan Whining (Quotes From The Other Side)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klone_dd
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
When Simmons was on with Kornheiser and Wilbon the other day in their "free agent summit" he must have said at least a dozen times, "If Lebron went 6-24 his team would lose because he had a crappy team and Lebron had to carry them all year." That's his new mantra -- he has to work in the words 6-24 into every sentence.

Later in the program they were predicting how many titles Lebron would end up with -- the other guys said 2 or 3 but Simmons was adamant that Bron would win AT LEAST SEVEN! He's been in the league 7 years so he better get started if he's winning the next 7 in a row -- which is about what it would take. He just can't stand that Kobe has 5 and the Laker window is wide open.

Hey, Bill. Only about 6 of every 24 of your jokes is funny.
Hey, Bill. Only about 6 in every 24 Celtic fans has an I.Q. over 100.
Hey, Bill. Next years Celtics have a 6 in 24 chance to even make it to the ECF.
Hey, Bill. Only 6 of every 24 fouls the Celtics commit actually get called.

See, two can play at this game. I'm tempted to email his mail bag a long list of these. Anyone else wanna play?

Memo to Bill: Your starting PG shot 5/19 from the FT line for the entire series. Kobe was at least guarded in G7.
Bballguru5000
Star Player
Star Player

Location: Born and Raised in Los Angeles, now living in Manhattan, NY.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: The Aftermath: Celtic Nation Is Devestated + Spur Fan Whining (Quotes From The Other Side)

Quote:
Am I the only one that believes that all the success that Kobe has had came too easily for him?

Is this guy for real? Too easily? he's the hardest worker in the NBA without a doubt. And he's been playing on messed up digits and countless injuries. Get the [bleep] out of here with that b.s.

Quote:
To be very honest, put aside how much I hate L.A, it's now a real lame and shame for NBA that a legendary Game7 was decided on the free throw stripe.

Game 7 wasn't decided at the FT stripe. The "lame" and the "shame" for these idiots is because the Lakers won. Had the Celtics won, they wouldn't be bringing up the FTs but instead touting an incredible game 7.

Quote:
Kobe never will win DPOY, MVP, All-Star MVP, Finals MVP all in the same year. Sorry but it won't happen.

So this is what the morons have been reduced to. I love it.
JTS1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject:

Klone_dd wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
When Simmons was on with Kornheiser and Wilbon the other day in their "free agent summit" he must have said at least a dozen times, "If Lebron went 6-24 his team would lose because he had a crappy team and Lebron had to carry them all year." That's his new mantra -- he has to work in the words 6-24 into every sentence.

Later in the program they were predicting how many titles Lebron would end up with -- the other guys said 2 or 3 but Simmons was adamant that Bron would win AT LEAST SEVEN! He's been in the league 7 years so he better get started if he's winning the next 7 in a row -- which is about what it would take. He just can't stand that Kobe has 5 and the Laker window is wide open.

Hey, Bill. Only about 6 of every 24 of your jokes is funny.
Hey, Bill. Only about 6 in every 24 Celtic fans has an I.Q. over 100.
Hey, Bill. Next years Celtics have a 6 in 24 chance to even make it to the ECF.
Hey, Bill. Only 6 of every 24 fouls the Celtics commit actually get called.

See, two can play at this game. I'm tempted to email his mail bag a long list of these. Anyone else wanna play?

Memo to Bill: Your starting PG shot 5/19 from the FT line for the entire series. Kobe was at least guarded in G7.

hey bill! your starting pg shot 26% from the charity stripe.

HAHA! the charity ended being for the LAKERS!!! BWAHHAAHAA!!!
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject:

I look forward to the Celtics making another run next year and hopefully can make it to the finals again and then the Lakers sweep them. That would be fitting....
larry_obryant
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject:

gill2k wrote:
Everyone else (especially Boston) hating the Lakers? All is right in the NBA world I guess...

I love this championship feeling in June. Always a great way to start the summer. Their tears can water the new lawn out in my front yard.

funny, funny, funny!

Is your lawn green? Sorry... haha
larry_obryant
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
I look forward to the Celtics making another run next year and hopefully can make it to the finals again and then the Lakers sweep them. That would be fitting....

Totally agree! It will be sweet. A desperate 3-pt shot from Fisher to win game 4 in Boston and to close 4-0. I can see it already
Futuristic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject:

larry_obryant wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Totally agree! It will be sweet. A desperate 3-pt shot from Fisher to win game 4 in Boston and to close 4-0. I can see it already

I doubt the Celtics make it to the ECF. Really doubt it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Lakers 71-72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Kobe never will win DPOY, MVP, All-Star MVP, Finals MVP all in the same year. Sorry but it won't happen.

Well, yeah!! Because you jealous biotch media duds vote for all those awards.

Here's the translation:
Quote:
"Kobe will never get my vote for DPOY, MVP, All-Star MVP, and Finals MVP all in the same season no matter how well he plays because I can't stand the guy."

Why don't they just be honest and tell it like it is?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject:

Quote:
sportsguy33: Pick out the fake NBA signing from today: J. Johnson: 119m. Gay: 80m. Amir Johnson: 34m. C. Frye: 30m. A. Morrison: 25m. Darko: 20m.

Super Mega Team
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:

How great would it be if it's the Lakers vs. Celtics in a rubber match. Everyone is healthy, no excuses. Phil's last game, Doc's last game. Game 7, Lakers win at home again. EPIC.
RichLakers
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject:

this is too good for words (NSFW -language)

sone212
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject:

RichLakers wrote:
this is too good for words (NSFW -language)

msb212
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject:

This is even better...

The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject:

OC Lakerfan wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

How great would it be if it's the Lakers vs. Celtics in a rubber match. Everyone is healthy, no excuses. Phil's last game, Doc's last game. Game 7, Lakers win at home again. EPIC.

No absolutely not!!!! I AM NOT putting my heart through another game 7 voluntarily. I was stressed out for like 4 days between games 5 and 7... no, not again please.
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:

Do you really think that the Celtics have enough in the tank for another playoff run? I saw this year as the closing of their championship window.

--Anonymous
shox
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject:

LAKER FOR LIFE
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

No absolutely not!!!! I AM NOT putting my heart through another game 7 voluntarily. I was stressed out for like 4 days between games 5 and 7... no, not again please.

THIS. Dear God. THIS.

The only other time I've been that much of a ball of nerves was my wedding day. At least one of those events worked out okay.

Last edited by GoldenThroat on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject:

*double post*
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
More proof that Simmons is continuing to stew in his own juices:

Quote:
sportsguy33: They signed Kobe and Gasol? This should be a bigger story! @euphranor Expect Ghana to get ALL the calls today, a la Korea and Japan in '02.

Even a generic soccer comment reminds him of his bitterness over losing. I love it.

Beautiful

babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject:

larry_obryant wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

I'd prefer a 40 pt beating of the Cs in game 4 of a Laker sweep to bring home banner # 17.
Hycosa
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Funny celtics fans
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
The_Lakers_Show wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

THIS. Dear God. THIS.

The only other time I've been that much of a ball of nerves was my wedding day. At least one of those events worked out okay.

I agree wholeheartedly! I'm surprised the people in the unit above me didn't call the cops on me during game 7. I was yelling and screaming at the top of my lungs like I was acosting somebody. Please let the next close-out game be a Lakers blowout!
Lakersarethebesteva
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject:

This is for Celtics fans

THATS ALL FOLKS!
Lakersarethebesteva
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject:

This is for Celtics fans

THATS ALL FOLKS!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9
Jump to: