LeBron Bumps Spoelstra
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KobeJaws
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject:

FishermanHero wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
Heat progression this year: The Decision. The Fallout. The Losing. The Bump. The Firing. The Takeover of Riley. The Early Playoff Exit. The Trade.

I couldnt say it better. Its scary how predictable is the ending of all this drama. It looks like watch Titanic....

Next stop??? Miami Heat losing @ Cleveland.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lose at Cleveland. I can't wait to hear the outcry after that happens!
Legend
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject:

I seriously can't believe Spoelstra didn't bench him for that. I don't think I'll ever respect him as a coach now.
ignardlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject:

we all know had this been kobe vs phil then it would be analyzed too death....we all remember the kobe vs luke "shoot the damn ball" game vs the knicks and how that was treated by the media
SoCal88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject:

PrairieAve wrote:
Only a matter of time until Riley bumps Spoelstra.

I think PJ already stuffed that by even suggesting it. It'll make Phil look real good...
Ebanks611
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject:

Lebron is worthless, nothing surprising here.
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject:

I dont know why Laker fans continue to whine about Lebron and Miami. You should be thankful he decided to go to Miami. Because had he been smart, he would have gone to Chicago and really made Chicago a threat to the Lakers the next 4 years.

Now, all the Lakers have to do is stay healthy and they are going to stock pile titles until 2014.
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
I dont know why Laker fans continue to whine about Lebron and Miami. You should be thankful he decided to go to Miami. Because had he been smart, he would have gone to Chicago and really made Chicago a threat to the Lakers the next 4 years.

Now, all the Lakers have to do is stay healthy and they are going to stock pile titles until 2014.

I'm not sure if the league is out of the woods yet. Wade's '06 team started 10-10. And it always feels like the Lakers give confidence booster games to teams. I'm afraid as bad as the Heat are playing, we will still lose to them on Christmas day because Kobe doesn't shoot well on Christmas games. I just know that every-time there is this big stage on Christmas day featuring Kobe vs Shaq, we always end up heart broken. I know Kobe will especially want to do well this Christmas, and will end up 10 for 30 or something. Look up his Christmas game shooting stats, it's not good. And then Miami gets a shot of confidence. That's just the pessimist in me.
HeatAreOverrated
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:

Chicago wouldn't have been a threat.

LeBron/Rose could not coexist.
Tris
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Wait, no freethrow for Lebron???
lalakeshow88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject:

THIS IS NEWS?!?!
Watson
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject:

Tris wrote:
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Tris wrote:

SHAQ IS FAT
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject:

KBH wrote:
Tris wrote:

Lakers Till The Day I Die
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Players don't want to play for him, they want Pat Riley.
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject:

HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Oh yes they would have, they would be having alley oop drills on a game to game bases. Bulls have the horses up front to rebound and defend as well as shooters off the bench.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Oh yes they would have, they would be having alley oop drills on a game to game bases. Bulls have the horses up front to rebound and defend as well as shooters off the bench.

Lebron has managed to turn Wade into Larry Hughes. Just think about what he'd do to Rose.
Trey
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject:

staples8 wrote:
spo's shoulder added to THE_LIST

Gets It!^^
Trey
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Bet..Bron just want Riles to coach and is stirring discontent
HeatAreOverrated
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Yeah just like Miami was supposed to do alleyoop drills.

Chicago like I said would have the same problem Miami has, their 2 best players would be ball dominant.
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject:

HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Chicago like I said would have the same problem Miami has, their 2 best players would be ball dominant.

Wade isn't a point guard. He is a shooting guard. Ball dominate 3's and 2's cant play together. Ball dominate PG and SF can, because the PG supersedes the hole damn thing. There is no confusion.

And I think you are overrating the issue on the control of the offense. The issue isnt control of the offense between Lebron and Wade. Its 3 centers getting goose eggs in a 48 min game. Heat have zero depth, and no big players. NOT one. Thats why they are losing. Not because Lebron and Wade cant play together.
kobeyashi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Wade isn't a point guard. He is a shooting guard. Ball dominate 3's and 2's cant play together. Ball dominate PG and SF can, because the PG supersedes the hole damn thing. There is no confusion.

And I think you are overrating the issue on the control of the offense. The issue isnt control of the offense between Lebron and Wade. Its 3 centers getting goose eggs in a 48 min game. Heat have zero depth, and no big players. NOT one. Thats why they are losing. Not because Lebron and Wade cant play together.

Uh no, Miami's main problem is that both Lebron and Wade need the ball in their hands to be effective. So what happens is one guy will have a good game while the other doesn't and vice versa. Lebron/Rose would be the same thing. If chicago allowed Lebron to play his style of ball, everyone else would become spectators and jumpshooters. If they allowed Rose to mainly handle the ball, Lebron will do what he does here in miami when wade has the ball, which is stand around at the 3pt line and do nothing.

Yes miami does have depth problems, everyone knew they wouldn't have much cash left over to spend on quality role players. But what is surprising to a lot of people is that Miami's 2 best scorers can't seem to score. They are having career lows in points, fg%, assists since their rookie seasons.

Most knowledgeable basketball fans knew Miami wouldn't win a title their first year. But no one expected them to be this bad 17 games in. Many thought that even though they are not a deep team, their talent alone would overwhelm a lot of teams in the regular season. But they are only 1 game above .500 right now, that is unacceptable for the talent they have. Hell, Lebron "alone with a bunch of scrubs" were doing better in cleveland.
HeatAreOverrated
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

I'm not sure Rose is a true PG either.
Conker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject:

Lakers Till The Day I Die wrote:
Players don't want to play for him, they want Pat Riley.
I don't think the players want Pat Riley afterward. You got Wade, a slacker, and a cuddled player. Pat Riley isn't like Spoelstra, Van Gundy, or Mike Brown, the man got a huge ego that can match-up to LeBron's.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject:

HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
HeatAreOverrated wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

I'm not sure Rose is a true PG either.

He isn't. Rose is a poor man's Dwyane Wade.
axs
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject:

stoneplz wrote:
LeBumps. Yes!!!!! I just came up with an original nickname for him!!!!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: