Did anybody hear the Dave Smith show today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legacy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject:

THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
OdomX2 wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
I love kobe but he always has an excuse. why couldnt it just be a bad game? it happens. He more on then hes off so kobe please stop with the excuses.

Right, because being the best player in the world lends intself to excuse making :roll: You win my award for most laughable post of the night,.....and that's saying a whole lot.

smh so sad that lakers fans would be attacking another fan. I said nothing wrong. i just noticed after every low fg% game theres an excuse. No ones not saying hes not the best player. even mj had bad nights every player does that was im tired of hearing oh he hurt his pinky oh he has a sore ankle oh hes this or that. those are probably not the excuses that was used. but im just making a point. I've noticed the samething last year also. And i know kobes not the one telling the press its the lakers doing it. but my point is let a bad night be a bad night its not like it happens often.

Maybe a bad night for Kobe is when he is sick or injured. You ever think of that? Smart guy!
CorkyTomjanovich
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject:

THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
I love kobe but he always has an excuse. why couldnt it just be a bad game? it happens. He more on then hes off so kobe please stop with the excuses.

This is the worst post in the history of man. Are you thinking of Tmac maybe? The player we are talking about is Kobe Bryant. He plays for the Lakers.

If something is wrong with him, injury, sickness, whatever, its pretty safe to say that he keeps it to himself. If Gary or Phil talk about it to the media then it gets out. Kobe does not make excuses.
MAJIC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject:

CorkyTomjanovich wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:

This is the worst post in the history of man. Are you thinking of Tmac maybe? The player we are talking about is Kobe Bryant. He plays for the Lakers.

If something is wrong with him, injury, sickness, whatever, its pretty safe to say that he keeps it to himself. If Gary or Phil talk about it to the media then it gets out. Kobe does not make excuses.

Great post!

In fact a poster earlier in this thread said he didn't hear or see Kobe or anyone mention this in the post game interviews....

There's a good reason for that , it's because Kobe , nor anyone else mentioned it....

This was observed by somebody who saw him sick before the game in Indiana who happened to mention what they saw to a reporter or writer...

Or maybe those same media members themselves witnessed it.

The last thing Kobe EVER does is makes excuses , cmon now....
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: