Lamar sitting out tomorrows game.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K8KillerInstinct
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject:

I smell Ron Artest in this thread (62).
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:
figured...LO gets injured every year...dude has no heart...

Thats jus ridiculous, ive been hard on lamar as much as anyone recently but i dont go as far as too question a guys heart.
Jacko
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject:

He is not going to play...........that is a good news or bad news?!
I think is probably it's a good new, give other players more playing time, and Odom really are doing nothing in the last couple games anyway.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject:

62 wrote:
Shut the hell up Shoes. No one takes you seriously anyway.

I like DG more than LO. You have a problem with that?

Wwwwwwwwooooo look at that temper! The hate runs deep and is spilling all over the place now!

No one huh? You seemed pretty pissed to me, not to be taking anything seriously as you say. The man with a hate agenda needs to learn to relax...

Here is an idea. Try this before you blow a blood vessel. Try and say something nice about something, anything in your case would be something. You would be surprised how differant you feel afterward...

Man, I gotta believe it has to suck to be you! This dudes hate translates beyond Odom. He is mad at the world!
Showtime_Returns
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject:

Well we'll see how much Odom really contributes to this team. I think last time we played the Bobcats we won on a last second shot by Kobe and that was with Odom. So if we beat the Bobcats by a comfortable margin today without Odom what does it say about his contribution to the team?
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject:

Showtime_Returns wrote:
So if we beat the Bobcats by a comfortable margin today without Odom what does it say about his contribution to the team?

Two things: Jack and (bleep). A single game performance against arguably the worst team in the league doesn't say anything about anything, with or without Lamar.
Showtime_Returns
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
Showtime_Returns wrote:
So if we beat the Bobcats by a comfortable margin today without Odom what does it say about his contribution to the team?

Two things: Jack and (bleep). A single game performance against arguably the worst team in the league doesn't say anything about anything, with or without Lamar.

Could be true but all these Odom supporters that feel he brings a great deal to this team believe we're going to suck without him. Lets say we control the games from start to finish and win by a comfortable margin. Doesn't mean that we would have lost with Odom, but it does mean that his contribution can be replaced. The 2 games against Utah said alot about our team without Kobe LOTTERY!
KobeButler
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject:

bump.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject:

MyKRo wrote:
Socks wrote:
So who do you think might step up and have a big game in LO's absence?

LO has been absent ever since the Sacramento game. I'm sure his teammates have already gotten used to stepping up for him.

Probably Cook or Luke.

This now looks brilliant doesn't it?

Last edited by THE_SHOES on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject:

Showtime_Returns wrote:
Exick wrote:
Showtime_Returns wrote:

Could be true but all these Odom supporters that feel he brings a great deal to this team believe we're going to suck without him. Lets say we control the games from start to finish and win by a comfortable margin. Doesn't mean that we would have lost with Odom, but it does mean that his contribution can be replaced. The 2 games against Utah said alot about our team without Kobe LOTTERY!

Do any of "you folks" understand the definition of the word "team"?

Noun
S: (n) team, squad (a cooperative unit)

Team Lakers is a unit whose prowesses are measured by the "sum total and contributions from all of its parts...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: