Is Sasha the best team player?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BygDaddy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Laker_in_Tulsa wrote:
WHAT!!!!!!!

When I joined this forum in the summer, all everyone would talk about is how horrible Sasha is. People where on the verge of wanting him dead because he had no promise at all. I read several times people saying that he would never EVER turn into even a decent baller.

I did take all that criticism with a grain of salt, due to the fact I didn't see any games last year. You guys were hating on Mitch because he drafted someone that couldn't start on day one. But now you guys are praising him. Talking about how much promise he has.

LOL I really don't know what my point is, but maybe we won't be so harsh on rookies in the future, until we at least give them more than one season.

I recall the same thing. I remember everyone saying he didn't belong in the WNBA and now this? I always liked Sasha and could see star potential in his game. He seemed like a Stockton type player with size. If he could just get more consistent with his jumper and look to get more layups he would be hard to defend in our offense.
thumpinghead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject:

MasTaFUsion wrote:
40ptmachine wrote:
LakerFan4Lyfe wrote:
players to keep

Kobe
Bynum
Sasha
Mihm

Everyone else gets the boot

We can keep George too
whatever happened to smush!!!!

We've seen Smush's game, and he should be a backup.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: