Steve Francis Available? Good fit for the Lakers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel80111
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Smel Counts wrote:
daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
Kobina returns wrote:
Screw the 2007 plan or whatever plan there is. If we can get somehow get Francis by a miracle without trading our core younsters, he could help us be a contender. Kobe's prime wouldnt be wasted as we have a chance to contend this year! If only miracles happen.

nets got vince carter for who???

nugs got kmart for who???

maybe we can be one of these teams that get francis for nothing...after all, we have some things orlando wants...expiring contracts, a lil size, and they want to deal him west like they did tmac...

Lakersdynasty you're an idiot...you wanted Chris Bosh over Lebron James, Larry Brown over Phil Jackson, Lamar Odom over Ron Artest, and now Stevie "I ruin Franchises" over a player deserving of the max in 07. I am ashamed to be your roommate and wish to never talk to you if you ever bring up Steve Francis' name in this apartment again. Plus, Kmart is real deserving of the max... :roll: Oh yeah, start thinking before you talk...Kmart got traded for 3 first round picks GENIUS...I'm gonna leg drop you tonite while you're sleeping. PS I HATE YOU.

oh yeah...real bad move trading away 3 draft picks...denver thought with kmart that would put them over the top and make them contenders...contenders have bad draft picks...so trading the 27th or so overall pick three times is awful isnt it...like trading luke walton brian cook and sasha for kenyon martin...good call daniel...great call!

haha contenders??? you dont know anything about the Nuggets!!! I'm from Denver idiot, remember? Nuggets made the 8th seed, and adding KMart would have made them contenders?? They went 43-39 the season before they got KMart and got the 8th seed. Once again your stupidity shines over all. We're all dumber now for reading your posts...and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hey guys, is your makeup sex intense or what?

It actually is...he's real fickle and gullible so its real easy to get him drugged up and go to town, but thanks for asking. After hearing everything this kid says I want to shoot myself in the head twice...just to make sure.
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject:

daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
Kobina returns wrote:
Screw the 2007 plan or whatever plan there is. If we can get somehow get Francis by a miracle without trading our core younsters, he could help us be a contender. Kobe's prime wouldnt be wasted as we have a chance to contend this year! If only miracles happen.

maybe we can be one of these teams that get francis for nothing...after all, we have some things orlando wants...expiring contracts, a lil size, and they want to deal him west like they did tmac...

Lakersdynasty you're an idiot...you wanted Chris Bosh over Lebron James, Larry Brown over Phil Jackson, Lamar Odom over Ron Artest, and now Stevie "I ruin Franchises" over a player deserving of the max in 07. I am ashamed to be your roommate and wish to never talk to you if you ever bring up Steve Francis' name in this apartment again. Plus, Kmart is real deserving of the max... :roll: Oh yeah, start thinking before you talk...Kmart got traded for 3 first round picks GENIUS...I'm gonna leg drop you tonite while you're sleeping. PS I HATE YOU.

oh yeah...real bad move trading away 3 draft picks...denver thought with kmart that would put them over the top and make them contenders...contenders have bad draft picks...so trading the 27th or so overall pick three times is awful isnt it...like trading luke walton brian cook and sasha for kenyon martin...good call daniel...great call!

haha contenders??? you dont know anything about the Nuggets!!! I'm from Denver idiot, remember? Nuggets made the 8th seed, and adding KMart would have made them contenders?? They went 43-39 the season before they got KMart and got the 8th seed. Once again your stupidity shines over all. We're all dumber now for reading your posts...and may God have mercy on your soul.

with carmelo to build around and camby...and andre miller...kenyon martin was the type of player that could put them over the top

you dont believe me? http://www.nba.com/nuggets/stats/2004/index.html

go there and check for yourself and tell me that wasnt a team built to win...if the lakers could get a premier pf right now and trade 3 picks...they would do it in a heart-beat too...at the time, martin was one of the best pf's available...he hasnt done as much as expected, but still a good move for denver..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
daniel80111
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject:

lakersdynasty999 wrote:
daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
Kobina returns wrote:

with carmelo to build around and camby...and andre miller...kenyon martin was the type of player that could put them over the top

go there and check for yourself and tell me that wasnt a team built to win...if the lakers could get a premier pf right now and trade 3 picks...they would do it in a heart-beat too...at the time, martin was one of the best pf's available...he hasnt done as much as expected, but still a good move for denver..

Kmart played with Jason Kidd, possibly one of the best point guards in his prime, also you do know that Camby wasn't very good back then, and Andre Miller wasn't exactly a "great pg"...Lets just see KMart attempt to play 4 games a season without getting injured...Nevermind, this argument is not worth my time...CHRIS BOSH OVER LEBRON JAMES AND LARRY BROWN OVER PHIL JACKSON...anything that comes out of your mouth will never be taken seriously ever again.
tgf5
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Denver is good now mainly because of Anthony, Camby and Miller with Boykins off the bench.
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject:

tgf5 wrote:
Denver is good now mainly because of Anthony, Camby and Miller with Boykins off the bench.

Maybe so, but at the time, it was a good move for Denver because Kmart was the type of player they were missing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject:

daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
Kobina returns wrote:

Kmart played with Jason Kidd, possibly one of the best point guards in his prime, also you do know that Camby wasn't very good back then, and Andre Miller wasn't exactly a "great pg"...Lets just see KMart attempt to play 4 games a season without getting injured...Nevermind, this argument is not worth my time...CHRIS BOSH OVER LEBRON JAMES AND LARRY BROWN OVER PHIL JACKSON...anything that comes out of your mouth will never be taken seriously ever again.

oh yeah...camby sucked that year...he only averaged a double double and 3 blocks...did i mention he only played 30.5 mins a game...

http://www.nba.com/nuggets/stats/2004/index.html
daniel80111
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject:

lakersdynasty999 wrote:
tgf5 wrote:

Maybe so, but at the time, it was a good move for Denver because Kmart was the type of player they were missing.

Yup a guy that put up decent numbers with an AMAZING point guard...thats what the Nuggets needed!!! Plus you're a Clipper fan, what are you doing here?
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject:

daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
tgf5 wrote:

Yup a guy that put up decent numbers with an AMAZING point guard...thats what the Nuggets needed!!! Plus you're a Clipper fan, what are you doing here?

good argument...
daniel80111
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject:

lakersdynasty999 wrote:
daniel80111 wrote:
lakersdynasty999 wrote:
tgf5 wrote:

good argument...

yeah i know, 10 and 10 is awesome, thats championship caliber for a big man that has no post game and lives on the perimeter and is ALWAYS injured, good argument.
daniel80111
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject:

I'll see ya in the morning LD999...no hard feelings right?? He's a good kid folks.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: