Ronny Turiaf Ready
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject:

I heard on AM570 Turiaf will be on the roster tonight.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Well, as someone who thought that Kwame Brown could give us 15 & 10, I definitely know that Phil won't listen to me.

I just think that Turiaf can help this team by doing the basics: grab a couple of boards, get on the floor for loose balls, and deliver some hard fouls. That's all anyone should be asking of him and I think he can deliver on that.

Well as someone who still thinks Kwame will give us 15 & 10 before the end of next season, you can see I won't be winning any votes for armchair coach of the year on here either! lol So I feel what you're saying. I feel strongly that Turiaf will be a help, but it's also my opinion that it's going to take a bit before he even gets the chance. I'd luv to see him out there, but I've seen more than 15 years of Phils style to just know that it's not going to happen right away. I've also got this nagging feeling in my gut that Kwame is going to actually have a offensively productive game tonite - so obviously take my opinions with a grain of salt.... (I'm serious, btw. I've just got a feeling that Kwame is going to give us 18 points tonite.)
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: