Bulls want a big for duhon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerJam
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject:

vicman wrote:
the point is you trade mihm now because his value is at a high. unless bynum fails miserably and even then mihm will not be retained unless that 2007 free agent you are waiting for is Mihm. i mean the guy will probably command 7-8 million so get a young cheap guy now because we are not going anywhere fellows

If it were to come to that, then it would make more sense to hold onto him and eventually do a sign and trade for a 7-8 million dollar caliber player. Otherwise, you're wasting him as an asset because you'd have to limit your options to players earning 3-4 mil.

That's not the smartest use of our assets.
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
LakerJam wrote:
thumpinghead wrote:
Dont Trade

Kobe
Mihm
Cook
George
Smush
Sasha
Bynum
Turiaf

That leaves Walton, Mckey and Brown, Medvedenko, Wafer and Green.....ALL GARBAGE, who will take our trash, a team looking to clear salary cap space, so...that leaves Medvedenko 3mil, nobody wants it

My don't trade players are:

Kobe
Bynum
Lamar (unless the player replaces what Lamar brings)

You get it Jam. You really do. Excellent.

I share the exact same opinion. Odom is the most tradable of the 3, but only for certain players.

Exactly. LO is tradeable, but only for a few handful of guys in the entire league. LO's role is just so hard to find. A player able to post 3s, play the 4, grab 10 rebounds, all while initiating? Not many players capable of that, but there are a few that can do those things.

IGOUDALA!!!
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
IGOUDALA!!!

I would love to have him on the team, but he's never played "4" from what I recall
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: