sure cant question kwame as a man 2 man defender
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shane
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
It was kind of sad seeing Yao fall to the ground so easily, possession after possession.

sad?? i loved it!!
sodapoppenski
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject:

Yao = sad.

Yao leading All-Star voting?

karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject:

Yeah, Yao was pretty pathetic last night...yikes! My eight year old daughter watched the game with me during the second quarter and even she said 'That guy doesn't play good at all'...from the mouths of babes! Props to Kwame, he did a solid job. I'd like to see him go up and slam the misses on the offensive boards more, like he did last night. He could rack up some points that way and it would keep him involved in the game...remember at the beginning of the season, we were discussing that kwame needs to be kept involved offensively or he loses focus/interest in the game??? I think that's what has been happening lately. He's bored out there. Phil needs to find a way to get him involved in a way he will be successful to build his confidence...like last night: put back dunks, running trailer on the fast break, etc. Also, am I the only one that loved the big hug Kobe gave Kwame after that monster dunk on the break? Great to see...

Also agree that he needs a sports psychologist in the worst way, and that Yao (and TMac for that matter) in the all star game = pathetic. something needs to be done about that.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: