Magic @ 24 hour fitness (Sherman Oaks)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zgrl
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Magic @ 24 hour fitness (Sherman Oaks)

Hi guys-

I thought I'd share what went down at 24 Hour Fitness today with Magic. I made sure I got there early, and low and behold, I was 8th in line. I didn't know he was signing autographs, so I didn't bring anything for him to endorse . However, I had my camera and took a picture with him. He was soooooo nice to everyone!! Then, he gave out mad prizes such as:

* Autographed college jersey
* Autographed Lakers jersey
* 12 Lakers tickets

He felt bad that a lot of people were left empty handed, so then he started to get creative. He was then giving away:

* Future playoff tickets (if the Lakers even make it this year)
* Future floor seats
* Flat-screen TV
* Lunch with him
* Chance to play one-on-one with him
* 2 $100 bills

Needless to say, my ticket numbers were not called for any of them . He was off by one number 3 times!!!! I thought was going to die, but at least I got a photo. I can't download the picture because I am still behind the times with my 35mm. So, as soon as I get them develop, I'll upload the picture.

He then said that he is broke as a joke and Cookie is going to kill him when he gets home. He said that he is so broke for giving away so much stuff, that his wife is only going to get the crappy hard candy for Valentine's Day (yea right)! So, I'd thought share.

P.S. I was able to snag a picture with Charles Barkley in Vegas last week. He is fat!!!!!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: