Lakers vs Grizzlies game thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersfan4life69
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject:

this team will not make the playoffs, utah is healthy, sacto is healthy and hot, and we are sinking like the titanic out there
K8KillerInstinct
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

lakersfan4life69 wrote:
i don't know why i get worked up over this horsecrap anymore. i mean what do I expect when our roster is littered with losers like odom and kwame brown out there. damn embarrassment.

Actually Kwame shouldn't be blamed AT ALL. BLAME ODUM & BRIAN DEAD AT !!!!!!!!!! AT AT AT AT AT AT AT F' them up man
Cardom
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

ODOM DID US IN AGAIN WITH HIS IDIOTIC CLOCK MANAGEMENT! WHAT A MORON!!
K8KillerInstinct
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject:

lakersfan4life69 wrote:
i don't know why i get worked up over this horsecrap anymore. i mean what do I expect when our roster is littered with losers like odom and kwame brown out there. damn embarrassment.

Actually Kwame shouldn't be blamed AT ALL. BLAME ODUM & BRIAN DEAD ( a t ) !!!!!!!!!! ( a t ) ( a t ) ( a t ) ( a t ) ( a t ) ( a t ) ( a t ) F' them up man
Venti Quattro
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject:

ODUMB STEALS ANOTHER LAKER WIN FROM THEM!
lakernet
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

very un-Kobelike to not even get it up in time
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Don't expect a trade Lionel. You know who this team's GM is right? Sure, he MAY pull the trigger. But until the trigger is pulled on that trade, don't expect it.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject:

I kind of disagree with Stu... I think there was a period, in the second half, when we had the momentum going our way... We just don't have anyone, other than Kobe, that is aggressive enough, to step forward, and take it that extra notch, to WIN...
Tarzan008
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject:

And there you have it..............................

Kobe waits for the game to come to him in the 1st half for the 3rd straight game (Whom ever brought that idea up is insane).....scoring only 7,8,and 7 in the 1st half in the past three games .......Allowing teams to stay close,and have a chance to win in the end.......

Kobe in strike mode from beginning to end is what needs to happen,with Cook joined to his hip....Since the 81 he is too passive at the start..... and then gets out of the flow or hot zone in the 2nd half.....Putting too much importance in his 2nd half shots......Instaed of gliding comfortably in the 2nd half...........

Instead of putting the hammer down early and breaking there backs early........I saw no passion very soft.......no sense of a must win,get back on track strong attitude......

Terrible loss,now 2 back of the Grizzlies,instead of being even....Plus out of sync as a team.......

Kobe has to get back into full on strike mode from start to finish,pick his spots sure....but for the most part go strong right frrom the get go.......

When we get that dream 07 player and or Bynum grows up.............then Kobe can play more within this so- called system.....
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject:

We suck. Simple as that. I won't be expecting a trade until I see it's official.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject:

magic_bryant wrote:
Don't expect a trade Lionel. You know who this team's GM is right? Sure, he MAY pull the trigger. But until the trigger is pulled on that trade, don't expect it.

How about Sasha for Chucky Atkins?

Atkins is a much better player.
VonWafer&KobeBryantFa
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject:

How about nothing is going to happen. HOw about that. Face it we have the worst (bleep) GM in the world.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject:

Mitch really needs to pull the trigger on a trade.
VonWafer&KobeBryantFa
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject:

He isn't going to.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject:

VonWafer&KobeBryantFa wrote:
How about nothing is going to happen. HOw about that. Face it we have the worst (bleep) GM in the world.

Don't be so pessimistic. I smell a Corie Blount blockbuster coming from Mitchell J. Kupchak any day now.
VonWafer&KobeBryantFa
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject:

BS ... You high or something?
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Ironic that Memphis beats us 100-99 in two different games at Staples Center this season....
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Make a comparison... How many consistent shooters did they have??

Gasol

Eddie

Atkins(believe it or not)

Bobby Jackson

Battier

These are steady, fundamentally sound, players, that make up a strong foundation... How many steady, experienced, fundamentally sound, players do we have??

Kobe.

Should I even remind you, that they were playing without Mike Miller, Damon Stoudamire, and Brian Cardinal??

Our lineup is just too soft, and inconsistent. I have to still give props, to Kwame, for stepping up his game.
Trey
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject:

Tarzan008 wrote:
And there you have it..............................

Kobe waits for the game to come to him in the 1st half for the 3rd straight game (Whom ever brought that idea up is insane).....scoring only 7,8,and 7 in the 1st half in the past three games .......Allowing teams to stay close,and have a chance to win in the end.......

Kobe in strike mode from beginning to end is what needs to happen,with Cook joined to his hip....Since the 81 he is too passive at the start..... and then gets out of the flow or hot zone in the 2nd half.....Putting too much importance in his 2nd half shots......Instaed of gliding comfortably in the 2nd half...........

Instead of putting the hammer down early and breaking there backs early........I saw no passion very soft.......no sense of a must win,get back on track strong attitude......

Terrible loss,now 2 back of the Grizzlies,instead of being even....Plus out of sync as a team.......

Kobe has to get back into full on strike mode from start to finish,pick his spots sure....but for the most part go strong right frrom the get go.......

When we get that dream 07 player and or Bynum grows up.............then Kobe can play more within this so- called system.....

Kobe cannot survive like that and he doesn't owe us that either

get him some players who actually have testosterone in them
critical_beatdown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject:

Kobe was off tonight...get a clue. We were lucky to even be in position to win, with Kobe going 35% from the field (and that after getting "hot" in the 4th quarter).
K8KillerInstinct
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject:

critical_beatdown wrote:
Kobe was off tonight...get a clue. We were lucky to even be in position to win, with Kobe going 35% from the field (and that after getting "hot" in the 4th quarter).

No! we had a VERY LEGIT chance of winning. Your superstar doesnt have to light it up in order to win. We LOST BECAUSE OF LAMAR & COOK (he deserves more blame cuz Lamar was almost wide open but still use the damn clock).
aiel
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject:

Too much fixating on the last several plays of the game, ignoring all the possessions leading up to the end. Defense and poor shot selection was why the lakers lost tonight.
K8KillerInstinct
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject:

aiel wrote:
Too much fixating on the last several plays of the game, ignoring all the possessions leading up to the end. Defense and poor shot selection was why the lakers lost tonight.

The past is the past, we had a 9 point lead in the 4th quarter and blew it and made the two dumbest plays in the last 50 seconds. THATS WHY WE LOST. No team can play perfectly for 48 mins.
BigE32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject:

We don't know how to finish games, and it's very disappointing.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27
Jump to: