Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject:

what happened to kwame?
B-Scott
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

ya cant hate me all u want.

You can not win with kobe's type of style as your key leader of the team. In the past we had shaq to clean up those bad shots. Now we dont have shaq to clean up the bad shots. Kobe's type of style will put you up by 10,but then put you down by 10. George karl made agreat point last yr. he is simply a stat guy until proven otherwize.

Thats just Low IQ basketball taking 25 foot 3 pointers against the worse team in the NBA. Had kobe set the tone for attacking the basket,we never would have be down in the 1st place. His style is now like Ray allen and Rashad lewis of seattle.

Listen to interviews of Dwayne wade or Lebron. They always talk about attacking the rack,and getting the hihg percentage shot. Thats why they shoot 50 percent,and kobe 44 percent. They are far more efficient players.

Kobe throws away so many possession with flat out dumb 3 pointers. the rest of the team feads off there leader. If kobe attacked the basket,and preached that to the entire team. Guys would follow. Instead they follow Ray Kobe allen bryant
703Soulja
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

what happened to kwame?
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject:

I doubt if anyone has the answer, if the Lakers couldn't win this one... Obviously, we need a stronger foundation, of consistent players. We saw some nice "Showtime Ball", but it wasn't enough to win a crucial home game... They just embarrassed us.
lakers_less_340+
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject:

Stop blaming Kobe, if the others could hit the broad side of the barn, we'd be okay. I believe that 3 Kobe took was with 22 sec left and we were down by four. Anyway I find no fault in number 8's game. Here is to hoping they can get some veteran backcourt help. Hardaway is not the answer. He might have been 5 years ago. I think Stevie Franchise would be nice. Now if we could somehow pry Frye from NY along with Hardaway, then I say pull the trigger.

Parker looked so good at the start of the season and then he became real inconsistent and I wonder why. Did the LA thing go to his head? We may as well try another starting line-up and bench Parker to see if his head can be pulled out of his azz

May as well try this

PG - Odom
SG - Bryant
SF - George
PF - Cook or Brown
C - Bynum (give this kid a confidence booster)
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject:

B-Scott wrote:

You can not win with kobe's type of style as your key leader of the team. In the past we had shaq to clean up those bad shots. Now we dont have shaq to clean up the bad shots. Kobe's type of style will put you up by 10,but then put you down by 10. George karl made agreat point last yr. he is simply a stat guy until proven otherwize.

Thats just Low IQ basketball taking 25 foot 3 pointers against the worse team in the NBA. Had kobe set the tone for attacking the basket,we never would have be down in the 1st place. His style is now like Ray allen and Rashad lewis of seattle.

Listen to interviews of Dwayne wade or Lebron. They always talk about attacking the rack,and getting the hihg percentage shot. Thats why they shoot 50 percent,and kobe 44 percent. They are far more efficient players.

Kobe throws away so many possession with flat out dumb 3 pointers. the rest of the team feads off there leader. If kobe attacked the basket,and preached that to the entire team. Guys would follow. Instead they follow Ray Kobe allen bryant

Sadly, I have nothing to offer in defense of Kobe.
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject:

B-Scott wrote:

I looked at Kobe's face, after he had gone the length of the floor, for a monster jam... He looked exhausted... It looked, from the body language, that Kobe did not want to do too much of that anymore... I wonder if there are more health issues, than we know... Could be, that Kobe has to save his ankles, and feet, if he wants to extend his career?? He takes alot of punishment, going to the hole... Still, I agree with you... We needed to penetrate more, and play as a team... We started out pretty well, but we just went away from what was working...
lakerfin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject:

This game to me had little to do with the Laker shot selection or penetration by Kobe or anyone else. It was HORRIBLE defense. To let the lowly Hawks drop 114 on you in regulation is an embarrasment. The Lakers allowed them to run their offense on several occasions with NO pressure on the ball. Looks like last years defensive strategy. I'm pissed and expect way more from this team and this coach.
shane
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject:

humiliating.
Klassix
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Serious NBA Fan wrote:
Lionel The Laker wrote:
Come on out kupchak lovers.

Come on Lionel. Its not Mitch. Its Buss who has tied up his hands

Im sorry, but I dont think it was Buss that said to sign Vlade and McKie and get absolutley no minutes out of either. I dont think it was Buss that said trade Caron for a stiff named Kwame. I don't think it was Buss who said trade JJ for a 2nd round pick... I dont think it was buss.. errr never mind.
Klassix
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject:

Lionel The Laker wrote:
OMG did you Philip's face? if Mitchell doesn't make a trade he is gone!

We can only hope.
targetman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject:

Guess what? After all the assurances from the insiders that a trade was a done deal, we are not making one. It is last year all over again. We are expecting Aaron McKie to come in and be our difference maker.
BigE32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject:

One word- embarrassing. This game was lost on the defensive end. If we stand pat, we will miss the playoffs. Watching this team is very frustrating and hazardous to our health.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32
Jump to: