Hope AJ gives Tony Parker some good minutes playing alongside Kobe

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clark101857
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Hope AJ gives Tony Parker some good minutes playing alongside Kobe

It will be interesting watching the amount of time that Parker is alloted playing alongside Kobe Bryant. When Parker was told he would be playing in the All-Star game, his first reaction here in San Antonio that he felt privileged playing alongside Kobe.

Lots of mutual respect between Kobe and Parker. We can only imagine what kind of backcourt would exist if Parker, Bryant and Duncan played together on a consistent basis.

Both Pop and Duncan have openly said that Kobe is the greatest player in the game--it will be great to see Parker and Kobe team up against Shaq and Wade.
kobeodom
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject:

parker and kobe seemed to be really friendly today too. i saw that bear hug kobe gave parker after his win in the shooting stars.

wade gets smushed.
rpadma12
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject:

I think Kobe speaks French, too. Not many know that Kobe and his family lived in France for a while.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject:

I'd like to see Kobe play alongside an All-Star PG in Tony Parker...

Last edited by TACH on Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
George W Buss
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject:

I want to see Parker playing alongside Kobe in P&G jersey ...
Hawkins
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject:

As a Spurs fan, I hope they play together as well but will have to nix the idea of TP in a P & G uniform. With the Eva tangent though, who knows? He's leading a charmed life.

Also want to thank Joumana Kidd for nixing the Kidd max offer. SA and the fans thank you.
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject:

Actually, I think Kobe and Parker (Tony not Smush) would make a really good backcourt.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Hope AJ gives Tony Parker some good minutes playing alongside Kobe

clark101857 wrote:
It will be interesting watching the amount of time that Parker is alloted playing alongside Kobe Bryant. When Parker was told he would be playing in the All-Star game, his first reaction here in San Antonio that he felt privileged playing alongside Kobe.

Lots of mutual respect between Kobe and Parker. We can only imagine what kind of backcourt would exist if Parker, Bryant and Duncan played together on a consistent basis.

Both Pop and Duncan have openly said that Kobe is the greatest player in the game--it will be great to see Parker and Kobe team up against Shaq and Wade.

Both speak multiple languages, both a romantically involved with Latina women, both have championship rings, both play for the best coaches in the league. Much in common.

But why would Kobe and Parker team up against Shaq and Wade? That's pairing two guards verses a guard and a center. That's like saying, "I can't wait for that A.I. v.s. Yao match-up."
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: