All Star Games

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: All Star Games

I'm watching the All Star Games, from circa 1990's Era... It sure looks like they were more serious, about the All-Star Games in those days. I also like the two solid colors, East with one color, West with the other; it makes things less confusing. The most recent All-Star Game, that I saw, looked more like an excuse for commercial time. Most players, in today's All-Star Game look like they just want to clown around out there.

I did like some things, about the slam-dunk, this year. Even though, there was alot of extra time spent, on trying a shot, over, and over, we did see some interesting shots.

The point guard competition was very enjoyable, and revealing.. You could see some real strengths and weaknesses revealed.

Last edited by LakersSpirit on Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
uberzev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=18269
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject:

With all due respect, Uberzev, I don't see where I violate any of the prerequisites, for a good title... I think everything I had to say was under the framework of "All Star Games".
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: