If we already know who it is, why not just spill the beans?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uberzev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject:

I haven't heard anything new about T-Mac rumors for quite some time. I swear to Kobe.
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject:

In otherwords LarryCoon is saying nothing is gonna happen so we can all expect Mitch bashing yippieee!!
pawn
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject:

eldrunko714 wrote:
There were no T Mac rumors until Eric's article. It was K mart so we need to all stop being delusional about Tmac/KG unless we really have something to offer those teams.

Wrong - the T-mac rumors were in full swing the day before Eric's article released.
ningtong88
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject:

We are getting either Lewis or K-mart!!!
T-mac is totally a smokescreen that is made up by all the insiders(maybe there really have been talks between the lakers and rockets, but it was dead long time ago). I guess that our insiders leaked out the fact that we are getting K-mart or Lewis too early(more than 2 weeks before the trade deadline), they were afraid the Bender and Boozer incident happen again, so they just turned our attention to T-mac.
pghlakerfan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject:

I don't post often but I feel compelled to now. What's funny to me is that no sane person in their right mind would trade T-Mac for Odom or any of these other crazy combinations bantied about here. We all want the Lakers to be on top again but reason and sanity have to come in to play at some point. I think it is possible and likely as his value is highest now that Odom could be traded by the deadline but to whom- who knows? Who needs a player of his talents and at his price that also has something the Lakers want, need, and can afford? Can we at least begin to color our conversations through this lens.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: