Oh what a hater Chuck is....

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Oh what a hater Chuck is....

did anyone just see him not even think of kobe for his list?AT first i thought h was just giving kobe a hard time but know i see he really does not like him. Even KS couldnt understand the hate.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
jack13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject:

I know man, he's just jealous and a fat bastard...I hate him
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Sir Fatty can apologize after the victory parade in L.A. (probably not this year though).
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject:

Sad
Mailman04
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Auburn basketball is a loser and so is Barkley
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject:

Barkley is pathetic.
CabinCreek44
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject:

How can anyone get on Chuckles The Clown's case after he made his devastatingly compelling argument that Dennis Johnson has a "better body of work" than Kobe Bryant?

After all, Kobe already only has a better "body of work" than any shooting guard in the history of the game not named Michael Jordan or Jerry West. And he's probably got another 8-10 years left to play. He could conceivably leave both of those players in his wake by the time it's all said and done.

It's tempting to say Barkley's customary moronic performance last night obliterated his credibility. But then he would have had to actually have some to begin with.
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject:

CabinCreek44 wrote:
How can anyone get on Chuckles The Clown's case after he made his devastatingly compelling argument that Dennis Johnson has a "better body of work" than Kobe Bryant?

After all, Kobe already only has a better "body of work" than any shooting guard in the history of the game not named Michael Jordan or Jerry West. And he's probably got another 8-10 years left to play. He could conceivably leave both of those players in his wake by the time it's all said and done.

It's tempting to say Barkley's customary moronic performance last night obliterated his credibility. But then he would have had to actually have some to begin with.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject:

Maybe Chuck is still mad that he didn't get to sign with the Lakers before he retired. I will admit the guy is somewhat funny, but with as much as he talks, he does tend to contradict himself.
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject:

Chuck and Shaq, sitting in a tree

e-a-t-i-n-g

First come donuts, twinkies come later,

damn Chuck, how's it feel

to be the world's biggest HATER?
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject:

CabinCreek44 wrote:

By the same token, Kurt Rambis has a "better body of work" than Chuckles the Clown.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Yeah when ever he ragged on Kobe before I thought ok thats his opinion, but not picking Kobe is just hate no excuse for that. F Barkley
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject:

mods please forgive but (bleep) CHUCK!!!!!!!! he stay hating on kobe and saying the dumbest (bleep). how the (bleep) does dennis johnson have a better career than kobe? charles is a (bleep) idiot
Ginz
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject:

It was funny how the whole crew totally disagreed with Barkley's point of view and whatever he said didnt do anything to change their minds. They made Barkley look stupid, but of course he does enough of that on his own
KingKobeDubbz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject:

I mean seriously the whole nation are serious Kobe bryant haters and they all go to a fire pit down below. I mean seriously they are jealous. Right Now I am in South Carolina the hometown city of Kevin Garnett. Which I must add my cousins who I am visiting where friends of KG where they all went to school with in Mauldin ,South Carolina. Kobe haters appear everywhere. During the all star game I was a local bar in Downtown Greenville too find out that I was the only one cheering for Kobe Bryant. It happens.They all had nasty things to say about Kobe but when it was all said and done they had to admit that he was the best . All i could do was show them the jersey with proud Laker colors anging with the number 8 gleeming. When it comes the world hating on Kobe just gotta be like 2pac and say Fu!! da world.
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject:

Why did he have to drop shaq's name? thats the only reason why people hate him. nothing more. Nothing to do with how good he is.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
drew4lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject:

After hearing about his comments...

I'm hoping Hall of Fame voters decide to leave Barkley's name of their ballots.

Maybe he needs a serious critique of his own career and credentials and basically be held to the same standard he holds Kobe to.
FredG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Let me know when Chubby Chuck hits 400 lbs.
pokoy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Do you guys remember a couple of years back (the "Dark years" for Kobe) when the TNT crew interviewed Kobe? Chuck was asking Kobe some questions, kissing his arse on camera, while Kobe was having none of it and talked to Chuck like he was some homeless guy who kept bugging him for change? I'm assuming Chuck never forgot that... But c'mon Charles. You expect Kobe to be nice to you when all you did before you interviewed him was talk trash?

Who cares what Charles thinks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LA4Life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject:

They should make (bleep) CHUCK!! T-shirts. It's nice and rhymes.
Melon Tea
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject:

i remember when chuck had to kiss kenny's ass when yao ming got 19 points in a game
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject:

FredG wrote:
Let me know when Chubby Chuck hits 400 lbs.

Ding Ding Ding - The Chuck-o-Meter, just hit 400. But he said that he has to bulk up to withstand the constant pounding he takes, and that his body fat is 11%. Oh wait, that was the Shaq-o-Meter, Sorry.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: