Great chance for LAL to move ahead.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
novano2004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Great chance for LAL to move ahead.

The clippers lost the last 5 and Memphis is facing DAL today and Spurs tomorrow. If memphis loses these two and LAL can win aginst the King and clippers they will be 1 game a way from the 5th and 6th seat. Lakers player need to focus on these two games. i hope the trade deadline ends without stupid move so the team can focus. I think the LAL had a lot of chances in the last month and half to move up the stading but always seem to fail taking that adge. I hope the next two games at home will be taken more seriously by the player. being 1 game away from clippers is a great step tward playoff positioning. the schedule does not seem hard but always LAL fail's to figure out a way to pull it together.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject:

If the Lakers do make a move today, they will most likely be short-handed for tonight's game.

But it's not just this game, the Lakers need to play smart every game left this season and not make stupid mistakes to cost themselves games and playoff seeding
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
novano2004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject:

true. But lets just think short term and leave the rest till when the time comes. The next two game are very very important. it will help. i hope memphis loses with both DAL and spurs. it will give LA a chance thats all what am saying.
novano2004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Forget the trades. lets talk game. LA will win today 96 91
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: