DA's Agent Kissing BUTT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaydanasira
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: DA's Agent Kissing BUTT

Moving day: Jackson has said he is looking for a veteran backcourt player at the deadline, and one possibility might be Houston guard Derek Anderson, who came close to signing with the Lakers in August.

Anderson's agent, Tony Dutt, said the Lakers were one of four or five teams talking with Houston general manager Carroll Dawson about acquiring the 31-year-old guard.

"Looking at it now," Dutt said of the Lakers, "that's probably where he should have gone.
iml84myd8s
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject:

If the Lakers would have closed the deal this summer, the Lakers would not need to give up anything now in order to trade for Anderson. Instead, the Lakers chose not to spend all of the MLE. Are the Lakers starting to doubt their abilities to make deals or are they just getting too cheap?
junebug
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject:

iml84myd8s wrote:
If the Lakers would have closed the deal this summer, the Lakers would not need to give up anything now in order to trade for Anderson. Instead, the Lakers chose not to spend all of the MLE. Are the Lakers starting to doubt their abilities to make deals or are they just getting too cheap?

We offered DA a lot better deal than Houston but he turned down. He is not worth that kind of money(MLE).
thegreatest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject:

iml84myd8s wrote:

are you serious?

have you seend DA play? look up his stats at least before you speak. he is not worth the full MLE, let alone half.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: DA's Agent Kissing BUTT

jaydanasira wrote:
Moving day: Jackson has said he is looking for a veteran backcourt player at the deadline, and one possibility might be Houston guard Derek Anderson, who came close to signing with the Lakers in August.

Anderson's agent, Tony Dutt, said the Lakers were one of four or five teams talking with Houston general manager Carroll Dawson about acquiring the 31-year-old guard.

"Looking at it now," Dutt said of the Lakers, "that's probably where he should have gone.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject:

iml84myd8s wrote:

Good God man, have you not learned anything from watching this individual throughout his career?!!! What ever the Lakers were offering his self proclaimed premadonna ass was a gift! His girlyman status alone means that you're not going to get many games from him all season and, DA signs those contracts with a wink knowing damned well he is going to be of just so much help.

Attaining DA's sorry, lazy, tender ass would demonstrate pure desperation and, not one thing more!
Mitch needs to hang the phone up if he calls back again!
mporter
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject:

Isn't this the same guy who sat out a game due to a toothache?

With that said, living in S.A. I remember when the guy played for the Spurs...he was awesome. If he has his head on straight, he could be a good player for this team. While he does nothing great, he does many things well...good all around ball player, just a bit pampered.
Lakers 71-72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject:

No DA
orwell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: DA's Agent Kissing BUTT

jaydanasira wrote:
DA's Agent Kissing BUTT

[BLEEP] him!
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject:

He better break out the knee pads if he wants the Lakers to sign him. Actually, get another pair for DA while you're at it.
lakers_less_340+
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: DA's Agent Kissing BUTT

jaydanasira wrote:

Hindsight is always 20/20. I absolutely find his agents comments to be offensive. DA made his bed I hope he has to lie in it!
patmcfar8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject:

Actually...

I got a chance to talk to DA this last weekend at my buddies club. It was pretty loud and I was pretty drunk... but I mentioned that he should have went to the Lakers, 'cause he'd be playing instead of sitting his ass on the bench. He completely agreed and then said that might still happen. I asked him about Kobe and he said that Kobe was an amazing player, but he didn't really know him. BTW, the chic he was with was pretty hot.

That's all I know... oh, except when I was talking to Paul Peirce's handler, he said that Paul would love to come to LA...
thumpinghead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject:

patmcfar8 wrote:
Actually...

I got a chance to talk to DA this last weekend at my buddies club. It was pretty loud and I was pretty drunk... but I mentioned that he should have went to the Lakers, 'cause he'd be playing instead of sitting his ass on the bench. He completely agreed and then said that might still happen. I asked him about Kobe and he said that Kobe was an amazing player, but he didn't really know him. BTW, the chic he was with was pretty hot.

That's all I know... oh, except when I was talking to Paul Peirce's handler, he said that Paul would love to come to LA...

Nice.
tgf5
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject:

Up yours Dutt.
Das
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject:

Sage_10 wrote:
He better break out the knee pads if he wants the Lakers to sign him. Actually, get another pair for DA while you're at it.

He should borrow a pair from Mitch. He always stocks up, especially the past 2 seasons.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject:

We've already got an injured over-paid veteran guard - his name is Aaron McKie. I don't think we need another one who will have no impact.
patmcfar8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject:

Looks like he's on his way to Miami... not sure where he's going to get playing time there, but good luck.
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject:

DA going to Miami = WTF? Payton, Williams, and Walker wasn't enough for Riles, so he puts another guy who's full of himself and can throw bricks up with the best of them on the bench to take touches away from Shaq and Wade?
tgf5
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
DA going to Miami = WTF? Payton, Williams, and Walker wasn't enough for Riles, so he puts another guy who's full of himself and can throw bricks up with the best of them on the bench to take touches away from Shaq and Wade?

PERFECT!!!
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: DA's Agent Kissing BUTT

jaydanasira wrote:

YEa,YEa,Yea, W.E, kiss my ass Biotch.
Klassix
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject:

thegreatest wrote:
iml84myd8s wrote:

are you serious?

have you seend DA play? look up his stats at least before you speak. he is not worth the full MLE, let alone half.

He's worth half the mle, considering what McKie has "given" the team this year.
targetman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject:

patmcfar8 wrote:
Actually...

Post this in the Insiders thread where rumors go to die
Bradyda-LeSueur
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject:

iml84myd8s wrote:

I love how the Heat just keep doing things to be the team that wins it all and we do nothing...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
ishi331
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Thats what they get for not wanting to play with the ocho.
LAKERLVR
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Right now, DA isn't even worth a roster spot, let alone MLE.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: