Can we attribute this win to...?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheTalkOfTheArch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Can we attribute this win to...?

Phil moving game day practices to staples? Odom's mindset...Kobe hitting the open guy..the open guy hittin the outside shot? Combination of all of the above?
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we attribute this win to...?

TheTalkOfTheArch wrote:
Phil moving game day practices to staples? Odom's mindset...Kobe hitting the open guy..the open guy hittin the outside shot? Combination of all of the above?

Nope...The Lakers suck. They didn't make a trade, so the just flat out suck. They'll lose out from this point. :roll:
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
lakers_less_340+
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we attribute this win to...?

Aussiesuede wrote:
TheTalkOfTheArch wrote:

Nope...The Lakers suck. They didn't make a trade, so the just flat out suck. They'll lose out from this point. :roll:

So, why is it your here on this board?
drzucchini
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject:

The role players are actually hitting shots now.
Laker_Dynasty
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject:

I would bet money everybody heard about the trade rumors and whose names were rumored. Made the team come out strong against Portland and tonight. Tomorrow is gonna be a big sign of whether this team has taken a turn for the better.

Time for the Lakers to create a whole new legacy! We want 10 more trophies boys!
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject:

How about we just attribute it to the team playing good basketball and beating someone they should beat? Or maybe it's because I ate fried chicken for dinner tonight.
critical_beatdown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we attribute this win to...?

lakers_less_340+ wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
TheTalkOfTheArch wrote:

:roll:

You missed the context, which is understandable, since it isn't in this thread. Aussie is having fun at some haters' expense.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we attribute this win to...?

lakers_less_340+ wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
TheTalkOfTheArch wrote:

Aussie's a homer like me.

He was being saracastic.

All us homers think the Lakers will make the playoffs.

Yes we are all dellusional.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject:

No.

Just, the 2nd time that it's really stood out where Bryant is making the right decision at the right time. Shots he's comfortable with. Shots teammates are comfortable with. Two very good defenders having little effect on his offensive production.

Exactly how it should be.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we attribute this win to...?

wolfpaclaker wrote:
lakers_less_340+ wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
TheTalkOfTheArch wrote:

He was being saracastic.

some one said homer?
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we attribute this win to...?

wolfpaclaker wrote:
lakers_less_340+ wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
TheTalkOfTheArch wrote:

He was being saracastic.

Sarcasm Wolfy?

Nahhhh...I'm incapable of it...It's obvious...The Lakers are garbage and since they did not make a trade there is no hope for this season! The sky is falling and Kobe will show his true colors as nothing more than a wannabe Harold Miner (The real Jordan heir apparent!!!)

I'm not dellusional....I'm Certifiably commitable since I actually think "These" Lakers are anywhere near playoff worthy. Heck, I have to actually be insane to think that these Lakers can win without trading Lamar or Kwame. No way is there any hope for a team that doesn't dump that type of obvious garbage. I should be put out to pasture with those fools who doubt that there are WMD's in Iraz, or that we're just a week away from catching Bin Laden. We're ALL idiots! Just like Mitch.....
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
rchanou
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject:

I attribute this win to Walton not getting significant minutes.
dag32
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject:

rchanou wrote:

I think you can't discount how huge the trade deadline passing is. Moving and changing jobs have been proven to be two of the greatest stressors a person can face which affects mental health.

The fact that Devon and Lamar don't have to worry about it anymore I think bodes well for the rest of the season. I'm optimistic the effort we saw from them last night will be the norm from here on out.
SirRunnethOfSoCal
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject:

rchanou wrote:

Addicus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject:

HOmer

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/addicusbrown
rchanou
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject:

psydesho wrote:
HOmer Simpson

edited
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
No.

Just, the 2nd time that it's really stood out where Bryant is making the right decision at the right time. Shots he's comfortable with. Shots teammates are comfortable with. Two very good defenders having little effect on his offensive production.

Exactly how it should be.

Exactly!!!! They played an all around good game...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: