We need to take back Los Angeles tonight

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krispy Kreme
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: We need to take back Los Angeles tonight

yes we have been embarrassed by the clippers. they had a better record than us last year. and this year they are doing better too. but they are struggling right now. we need to take advantage and take back LA tonight..
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Im with ya brother, down the the clippers, mother F'ers i want them to be the lowly garbage that they are ...we killed our wanna be rivals yesterday and we have another set of wana be lakers haters, we must take care off.
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject:

I'm both a Laker and a Clipper fan, I'm also a fat-anorexian, a vegetarian-cannibal, a blind graphic designer, a deaf battle-rapper and a a giant midget.
ShowtimeDynasty_24/7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject:

Yes tonite we will take back what is ours, that Sam Cassell billboard makes me sick
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: