I wouldnt mind playing dallas

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dinlabreak
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: I wouldnt mind playing dallas

IF we get to the playoffs and it ends the way it is right now, I wouldnt mind playing dallas in the first round. for some reason we've always played them tough.
*Dante*
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject:

Ya we have but if it means that Odom, Parker and George don't make some shots...we have no chance. Kobe can't just go on and beat #1 team in the west by himself with the talent he has on the team.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
KingKobeDubbz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

I think both of guys are right. Kobe cannot beat Dallas by himself all the time. Sometimes for sure. hahaha. it just feels good to say the number one team in the west was owned by the Lakers this year.hahahahahahahahahaha
ppineda
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject:

KingKobeDubbz wrote:
I think both of guys are right. Kobe cannot beat Dallas by himself all the time. Sometimes for sure. hahaha. it just feels good to say the number one team in the west was owned by the Lakers this year.hahahahahahahahahaha

You mean owned by Kobe...
osj
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject:

of the teams likely to be the top four seeds in the west, the team i'd definitely want to play is dallas.

yes, kobe can't beat them singlehandedly every game, but i think he can beat them four games out of seven.

i also factor in that, sometime during the series, odom has to have at least ONE good game, which should help...
vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject:

As long as we get to play Ill be happy.
kells1220
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject:

Dallas is good, I guess I would feel more comfortable if the Lakers played them also. Not saying that they would win the series but at least we know that LA can beat them. The Lakers would probably be more confident against the Mavs.
I just want to see Lakers in the post season because anything can happen in the NBA especially with Kobe on your team.
FerrisVille
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject:

you guys are smoking crack, no way does L.A. want to play Dallas, I don't care what they did 2 out 3 times they played. To begin with the 2 games we played Dallas Stackhouse wasn't healthy, Howard wasn't playing like a mad man, and Dampier wasn't coming off the bench. This team is much better now that those 3 things have changed, game 3 is the evidence of all of those examples, when we got smoked.
If you guys think for a second playing Dallas in the first round would benefit the Lakers, you aren't looking at the matchup objectively.
End of discussion.

Give me Denver
Not Dallas
Not Phoenix
Not SA

That is if we make the playoffs. Oh yeah and don't get me wrong I want in the playoffs and that means to play anyone, but if i had my choice, Denver all the way.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject:

Well obviously denver but with each and every Lamar Odumb performance it looks like we will end up playing Dallas.
KobeButler
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject:

For some reason Odom really bothers Dirk. I definilety wouldnt mind playing them in the playoffs, IF we make it.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject:

gp5 wrote:
you guys are smoking crack, no way does L.A. want to play Dallas, I don't care what they did 2 out 3 times they played. To begin with the 2 games we played Dallas Stackhouse wasn't healthy, Howard wasn't playing like a mad man, and Dampier wasn't coming off the bench. This team is much better now that those 3 things have changed, game 3 is the evidence of all of those examples, when we got smoked.
If you guys think for a second playing Dallas in the first round would benefit the Lakers, you aren't looking at the matchup objectively.
End of discussion.

Give me Denver
Not Dallas
Not Phoenix
Not SA

That is if we make the playoffs. Oh yeah and don't get me wrong I want in the playoffs and that means to play anyone, but if i had my choice, Denver all the way.

You're right. Some of them are smoking crack or worse.

Some of the fans have to face reality that we are "8th seeded team" for a a huge reason.

We are not good team.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: