Kwame Brown has the WORST bball skill in the history of the NBA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gastr
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
gastr wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
gastr wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Still, he is the best interior defender they have.

He's the best halfcourt, man-on-man post-defender we have, which means he's essentially worthless against a team without a consistent low post-threat (most teams in fact), like the Celtics for example. He should be sent to the Lakers' D-League team.

That is why his best two games were against Shaq and Yao.

Great, then we're in agreement. Send him to the D-League and then call him up when we play the Rockets or Heat.

And play Odom at center? I'll stick with Kwame.

Actually that's not an entirely bad idea. If Diaw can get away with it maybe so can Odom.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject:

If Odom has trouble guarding PFs, what makes you think he can guard centers? Until Mihm gets healthy, or Bynum and Turiaf develop, Kwame is the best we have.
msb212
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject:

the team should have kwame catch 1000 passes a day. LITERALLY. All day long, just have one of our useless rookies like Von Wafer throw passes at Kwame's head. All day. Every day.

Then, when that is done, thow another 1000 passes at him. kwame should receive the pass, and turn and dunk the ball with two hands. 1000 times a day. if he dribbles the ball after catching it, he gets punched in the groin. hard. All day, every day.

After about 6 months of this, he might be a decent player.
gastr
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
If Odom has trouble guarding PFs, what makes you think he can guard centers? Until Mihm gets healthy, or Bynum and Turiaf develop, Kwame is the best we have.

because center-play is at its all-time worst, whereas at the PF position is relatively stocked with talent. We're only talking about 10 minutes a game anyway. Besides, in the D-League he might be able to get his confidence up.

Last edited by gastr on Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject:

msb212 wrote:
the team should have kwame catch 1000 passes a day. LITERALLY. All day long, just have one of our useless rookies like Von Wafer throw passes at Kwame's head. All day. Every day.

Then, when that is done, thow another 1000 passes at him. kwame should receive the pass, and turn and dunk the ball with two hands. 1000 times a day. if he dribbles the ball after catching it, he gets punched in the groin. hard. All day, every day.

ROFL
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject:

msb212 wrote:

They should start with wrenches. If you can catch a wrench, you can catch a basketball.
Krispy Kreme
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

gastr wrote:
Purplereign34 wrote:
well lets see how he does vs duncan and sheed next week

The same way he did against Brand I imagine. He can only body up against slow plodding centers.

but duncan and sheed both have back to the basket games. sheed can hit 3s. and duncan can hit the 18 footer too. but duncan especially, relies on a power game on the low block. and sheed has his signature fadaway down on the low block. it's not like kwame is going to be guarding dirk or a perimeter player.
RJBaca
Star Player
Star Player

msb212 wrote:

I like it!

Except I think it will take at least a full year to be effective.

DO IT MITCH!
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject:

RJBaca wrote:
msb212 wrote:

I like it!

Except I think it will take at least a full year to be effective.

DO IT MITCH!

We can have Lamar to shoot 1,000 FT in a simulated 4th quearter too
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: