That should do it
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bradyda-LeSueur
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: That should do it

OdomX2 wrote:
We've tried to polish this turd, but it aint getting any better. This is a bad coach, a collection of stiffs and rejects along with a GM (PhilChak,) and an owner (JimjerBuss) that don't seem to be able to grasp reality until Jeannie is sitting at the lottery table with a pet rock.

It is unconscionable and unfathomable that the Los Angeles Lakers would take the court with such a horrific collection of talent. It is also criminal that the Buss' were taken with Phil and his Zen (bleep), enough to invest 10 million a year on the guy. This is a long line of bad draft picks, bad trades and no trades. I can only imagine what Kobe must be thinking at night. I came back for this? Now imagine Kobe on the Clippers.... :roll:

You have to admit that was fricken hilarious though. But yeah...we need some major changes this summer.

Fire Mitch

Try and get T-Mac or KG

Get some picks that are FIRST ROUND and not SECOND

Sign some YOUNG AND GOOD PEOPLE not Amnesty dropped people

Go back to the land with the Golden ball and trophy...

All signs point to us having success with Mitch gone and KG or T-Mac here....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject:

Kobe>T-mac wrote:
OdomX2 wrote:
Kobe>T-mac wrote:
OdomX2 wrote:
Sidious wrote:
OshadowO wrote:
^its not the talent that is in question my friend but the effort. And that is why it hurts so bad.

The talent is not in question? These guys are bums that wouldn't even play on other teams.

This is all about talent. They have two NBA starters (Kobe and Odom) they have one legitimate NBA backup, Mihm, the rest would have serious and difficult chances of making another single NBA roster. You can't overcome the talent gap here.

It is laughable really. How could anyone assemble such a bad team two years after trading away a HOF'er???
Unbelievable--seeing Smush screw up that last play yesterday did not surprise me. He is a backup PG at best people.

I don't think Smush is a backup, I think he'd be lucky to make any other team. Honestly. Same with Walton, Sasha, Cook. I'd assume George could find an NBA job, Green, no, Bynum, sure, Kwame, doubtful. I mean we are talking about at least 3/4 of the team not NBA worthy, let along backups playing starter roles. This thing is worse than we could have imagined and the Laker brass has done NOTHING!

You are probably right, we can throw Smush on the bench if we had a real PG.
I hate complaining really. It is getting old and I am sure some are sick of all the negative posts. I am too.
Things will change within two years beleive me, we will all be rocking and rolling again. Major changes are needed though. Jerry Buss will realize that soon enough.

I really hope that you're right. However, I really don't have faith like I did in the past.

The demise of this team did not happen overnight. Their inability to make good trades, signings, etc. is showing right now.

When you talk about changes, Jerry wants to bring in his son. I don't think that constitute a "major change"
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
at the rebuilding claim. Go over our roster who are really guys worth keeping, Whether salary, production or potential

Kobe
Turiaf
Bynum
Mihm
Maybe Dev.Green
Maybe DG for his Knowledge of the tri and energy off the bench.
There are 2 MAYBE 3 starters in that group

Usually when a team rebuilds, it doesn't start with a stocked roster. That is usually what they hope to end up with. That is why it is called rebuilding.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: