Now That It Appears As Though Lamar Has Been Stripped Of His Facilitator Duties...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Now That It Appears As Though Lamar Has Been Stripped Of His Facilitator Duties...

Another_laker_fan wrote:

You know I know that these things take time and you have to patient, but he is just asleep half the time...and it kills me!
Its almost like hes not focused...

he's high
sleepin4matty
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Just_Looking wrote:
un1bomber wrote:
maybe what lamar needs to do is learn how to use his right hand

bounty wrote:

Kobes asst. have gone up. LO barely brings the ball up anymore. Again PJ is learning what some/Tex have known. LO cant make decisions. His handles are good, but ONLY for a guy 6'10.

CrimsonLaker wrote:
Someone tell Lamar to come out gunning early. The first three possessions of every game Lamar should drive to the basket.

un1bomber wrote:
i guess NO ONE cares that lamar odom has no use of his right hand when hes playing ball

I REALLY wish you haters would chat ahead of time and at least get your BS straight and consistent before you post. Unibomber takes the award this topic for the absolutely DUMBEST criticism possible.

So let's see ... Odom can't dribble with his right and he has handles that are good "ONLY for a guy 6'10" but the solution for the Lakers is to have this bad handled, lefty drive to the basket more often.

Jesus guys ... at least TRY and be consistent. You all are so anxious to make up crap that to throw about Odom that you all end up contradicting each other. Most of the time your criticisms are so lame that it appears you have never even SEEN a Laker game.

Uniboy ... do you actually WATCH the Lakers play or are you just another "bandwagon hater"??? Odom uses his off hand more effectively than the majority of NBA players. Does he use it constantly? Of course not! Haven't YOU ever played the game??? If he used his right on every possession, he would lose any chance he had of catching his defender off guard. I could dribble and shoot with either hand in college but was much more effective as a righty. I only used my left as a change of pace to keep my opponent honest. Odom does exactly the same thing. Since I heard this ridiculous criticism first raised, I started paying close attention to Odom's ballhandling. He uses his right to initiate at least 3-6 drives per game. In each and every case, he catches the defender leaning and cheating to defend his left.

BountyBoy ... once again you have chosen a totally lame line of reasonig to try and prove your hate is justified. Kobe's assists go up so therefore Odom must "barely brings the ball up anymore." What game(s) were YOU watching??? Kobe's assists ahev gone up while his scoring has dropped dramtically. In January he averaged 43.4 ppg/4.1 apg. In February he averaged 31.5/5.9. While Kobe has made this swtich in his game, Odom has averaged 5.2 apg compared to his season's average of 5.3. Odom's assist production has remained consistent. Kobe rasied his while getting others ... particularly Cook ... involved offensively. This is not an indictment of Odom .,.. it is proof that Kobe is a team player. For the love of all that is basketball STOP trying to twist stats to fit your unreasonable hatred.

And for the UMPTEENTH time:

Odom #38 in salary in the entire NBA
Odom #62 in scoring
Odom #25 in assists
Odom #18 in rebounds

He is not paid "superstar" money, he is paid commiserate with his abilities. The Lakers need to revisit team defense ... not listen to a bunch of whinners and cryers.

A beautiful breakdown of foolish arguments against Lamar. Thank you. Lamar needs to learn both the offense and defense and so does everyone else on the team and the Lakers will look much better and smoother as a team.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: