Hey Mitch, Do we still want to win?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Letumhearit
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Hey Mitch, Do we still want to win?

First he does nothing to help this team at the trade deadline. (I would have been happy with a Flip Murray, Or a Chris Wilcox)

But now a guy like Jim Jackson is avaliable and we are finally talking to his reps. JJ is the perfect player to bring in at this time, He will light a fire up there @ss just like he did with the Kings a couple years ago. He can lock down the best 2 or 3 man defensively on the other team (Which would give Kobe more energy offensively) and he can hit the open shot when need be. (All the time)

Mitch this guy is available go get him NOW!

Or maybe JJ just doesnt want to play for the Laker team, When do you think you would ever hear that about the Laker Orginazation?

LETUMHEARIT!!
PopcornMachine
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject:

No. Mitch wants to hurt the Lakers.

He is the devil, the monster under your bed, yeti, all rolled into one.

I'm with COCO!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Letumhearit
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject:

It seems that way. They Lakers keep saying that they like the players they have and there is no need to make a trade. Well when a guy like JJ is available and you dont have to give anything up for him, its a no brainer.
raffi
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject:

That's a cool user name -
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject:

Maybe its not mitches fault. I mean i am starting to think this "who doesnt wanna play for the lakers " is losing credibility. I mean look @ delk D.A. whoever
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject:

Mitch = Kobe hater
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject:

mrdectown wrote:
Maybe its not mitches fault. I mean i am starting to think this "who doesnt wanna play for the lakers " is losing credibility. I mean look @ delk D.A. whoever

Good point...

Mitch makes offers. Players get counters and they take the best deal they get. Mitch unfortunately has to recieve the whip if they do though. "Because it is his job!"

Amazing isn't it?
Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject:

PopcornMachine wrote:
No. Mitch wants to hurt the Lakers.

He is the devil, the monster under your bed, yeti, all rolled into one.

im scared
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
mrdectown wrote:

Good point...

Mitch makes offers. Players get counters and they take the best deal they get. Mitch unfortunately has to recieve the whip if they do though. "Because it is his job!"

Amazing isn't it?

Actually, Mitch made the "best deal" for Delk. Most players seem to want to play for other teams.
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject:

LakersRGolden wrote:
Actually, Mitch made the "best deal" for Delk. Most players seem to want to play for other teams.

The best deal isn't always just about money. If you can take a deal worth about $300k less and give yourself a very high percentage chance to do something you've never done before (win a ring) by coming off the bench for 20ish games, then you do it.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject:

No one wants to play for Mitch. A GM that can't form a winning team.
Letumhearit
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject:

The best deal isn't always just about money. If you can take a deal worth about $300k less and give yourself a very high percentage chance to do something you've never done before (win a ring) by coming off the bench for 20ish games, then you do it.[/quote]

Were not talking $300K, Were talking $2 Million for Tony Delk?? If Delk rejects that offer to be a Laker, Buss and the boys have some serious problems.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: