Become a season ticket partner

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richcbt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Become a season ticket partner

Hi folks,

I've been able to work my way up to some outstanding seats in the lower bowl at Staples Center by being a season ticket holder since the middle of the Showtime Era.

It's great, and it's also expensive and time-consuming, so I've decided to seek a partner, i.e., someone who wants to go in with me on these tickets year after year, share them all evenly, including playoffs.

A first step would be to see what it's like to sit in my seats and see some good games, so I've set up a package for sale on eBay, which can be found here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Laker-Season-Ticket-Package-Lower-Bowl-/180815058886?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item2a196ad7c6

The opening bid price is lower than my cost, and this is a great opportunity.

If you wish to contact me directly, my email is Richcbt ( a t ) aol.com

Thanks.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Wow...wish I was in a better point in my life right now. Some fantastic games in there.
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject:

If you're selling this type of package in a couple years, when Im out of college and I have a good job, I'll but this quickly

Great package man.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: