I thought the Pistons showed some class last night
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject:

Laker_in_Tulsa wrote:
Rick12322 wrote:
psydesho wrote:
LakeShow06 wrote:
seriously......i'm not as "ghetto" as most people on these forums are or claim to be or aspire to be or whatever, but can someone please give me an actual definition for the term "props"

i mean i know it means to show respect, congratulate, honur etc, but where the hell did that word or term come from??

Here Mr. I'm Not Ghetto - props is short for propers which is short for proper amount of respect must be given due to one's action.

Jackass.

shame on you.

A Ghetto is a Jewish word for a Jewish community, or a Jewish part of a city. The word became popular during Hitler's days as he forced all the Jews in to these Ghetto's before he started killing them off in concentration camps.
And then during all the segregation problems 50+ years ago the term Ghetto became a generic word for any part of a city that had a large % of a certain ethnic, race, or religion.

So saying your not Ghetto is kinda an inappropriate word.

Wow, I was just going to address this.

You peeps need to lighten up.
X56
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject:

Somehow the Pistons and Class used in the same sentence is like mixing oil with water. Sorry but the Pistons won't get any "props" from me.

I still hate them for preventing the Laker three peat and a retirement ring for the Cap in 1990 and of course 2004.
BigEvil
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject:

I could swear that the first time I heard the term "props" was in the movie Clueless.

That movie was pretty ghetto...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: