What do U think about Odom's future ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Wll Odom even be an all star ?
No
36%
 36%  [ 24 ]
Yes
63%
 63%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 66

karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject:

Laker_in_Tulsa wrote:
Just_Looking wrote:
PrplReign wrote:
Dude, it has become clear that you have a very inhealthy obsession with Lamar Odom. It is so bad that you post about him approximately 7 times a day on this board alone. I think it is a case of latency and you actually want to be his boy toy for some man sechs.

Did Odom turn you down and now YOU hate him?

LOL this is what I said on one of his other 40+ Odom love/hate topics.

Laker_in_Tulsa wrote:

Dude, the amount of childish random hate comments and topics that you make that don't make sense about LO, remind me of what a little school boy would do when he has a crush on a girl.

Just pull her hair and run, or make fun of her run.
So true! I think this guy needs psychological help! He's obsessed.
karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Quote:
Just Looking -- PLEASE ... ban this clown. He has never posted a single pro-laker thought.

Quote:
Shoes -- just say nothing to 40point machine.

Quote:
Sedale Thief -- Wow, I just clicked on his name and did a search for all of his posts:

http://forums.lakersground.net/search.php?search_author=40ptmachine

The evidence speaks for itself. If this guy isn't a troll, then nobody is. How in the world does he still have an account here?

I find this comical. Sure, let's get the mods to start banning people who criticize Lamar Odom. Then let's ban the Kupchak bashers, the Sasha bashers, and the Kwame bashers.

Or let's just ban the people who write tons of posts on the same subject in a short period of time, all of which say the same thing. Adios Shoes and Wolfpac.
and bounty.
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject:

He should've made the all-star team two years ago for Miami. He will eventually make it if he stays with the Lakers. After Kobe wills this team to a top four playoff slot he will get the token all-star appearance, ala Eddie/Nick years back.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject:

Quote:
and bounty.

Sure, let's get the mods to ban 'em all.

Quote:
He should've made the all-star team two years ago for Miami.

The Eastern Conference forwards in 2004 were Kenyon Martin, McGrady, Carter, Pierce, and Artest. Odom wasn't close to breaking into that list.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Quote:
Just Looking -- PLEASE ... ban this clown. He has never posted a single pro-laker thought.

Quote:
Shoes -- just say nothing to 40point machine.

Quote:
Sedale Thief -- Wow, I just clicked on his name and did a search for all of his posts:

http://forums.lakersground.net/search.php?search_author=40ptmachine

The evidence speaks for itself. If this guy isn't a troll, then nobody is. How in the world does he still have an account here?

I find this comical. Sure, let's get the mods to start banning people who criticize Lamar Odom. Then let's ban the Kupchak bashers, the Sasha bashers, and the Kwame bashers.

Or let's just ban the people who write tons of posts on the same subject in a short period of time, all of which say the same thing. Adios Shoes and Wolfpac.

Excuse me?

You think all them post I have are nothing but about Odom? Who are you suppose to be that dudes lawyer? I was posting here long before Odom even showed up in Lakerland so I guess you're just pretty much shooting off bull (bleep) aren't you...

Did I ask that he be banned? I said ignore and, you come in, and encourage him. Good move Aeneas. It can be assumed that you, and he both graduated from the same (bleep) reform school...
Sunhills'm I
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject:

Odom, is a very good double-double man but will not be a star because he is too inconsistent.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Shoes -- You think all them post I have are nothing but about Odom? Who are you suppose to be that dudes lawyer? I was posting here long before Odom even showed up in Lakerland so I guess you're just pretty much shooting off bull (bleep) aren't you...

I didn't expect you to see the irony of your behavior. You and Wolf spam the board for weeks with pro-Odom posts, and now you want everyone to ignore someone because he does the same thing with anti-Odom posts. The "bull bleep" is coming from you, pal.

Quote:
Shoes -- It can be assumed that you, and he both graduated from the same (bleep) reform school...

Once again, the irony is probably lost on you. You call someone else a troll, and demand that everyone ignore him, and then you pop off a cheap, juvenile insult.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: