Selling tickets and winning tickets

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PROUDLAKERFAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Selling tickets and winning tickets

Ok, this is kind of weird...lakersdynasty wins the tickets, right?...so, why is he selling spurs and sonics tickets a day before the winner was announced? Is it possible that Lakersdynasty999 is the same person as lakersplayoffbound? I think something fishy is about this. If this is the case, that's sick.

Quote:
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:54 pm Post subject: lakers tickets vs spurs and sonics for sale...good deals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got 2 lakers spurs tix..sec 315 row 9 (near center court) selling for 75 for the pair...

also got 4 lakers sonics tix in sec 306 row 10 selling for 20 dollars apiece...

email me at lakersdynasty999 ( a t ) aol.com if you are interested

first come first serve

go lakers!
Mr. EiGhTy-OnE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling tickets and winning tickets

PROUDLAKERFAN wrote:
Ok, this is kind of weird...lakersdynasty wins the tickets, right?...so, why is he selling spurs and sonics tickets a day before the winner was announced? Is it possible that Lakersdynasty999 is the same person as lakersplayoffbound? I think something fishy is about this. If this is the case, that's sick.

Quote:
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:54 pm Post subject: lakers tickets vs spurs and sonics for sale...good deals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got 2 lakers spurs tix..sec 315 row 9 (near center court) selling for 75 for the pair...

also got 4 lakers sonics tix in sec 306 row 10 selling for 20 dollars apiece...

email me at lakersdynasty999 ( a t ) aol.com if you are interested

first come first serve

go lakers!

not the same person
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject:

OT or PM maybe.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: