With DWade out, the Heat's leading scorer is...Haslem

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dennis_D
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: With DWade out, the Heat's leading scorer is...Haslem

At least through three quarters. Haslem has 16, Shaq has 13. The Bobcats are ahead 75-67
targetman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: With DWade out, the Heat's leading scorer is...Haslem

Dennis_D wrote:
At least through three quarters. Haslem has 16, Shaq has 13. The Bobcats are ahead 75-67

And the Heat won in OT with Shaq getting 35. Dam, I want him tired for the postseason
Dr.Pepper
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: With DWade out, the Heat's leading scorer is...Haslem

[quote="targetman"]
Dennis_D wrote:
Dam, I want him tired for the postseason

You still sound a bit bitter, don't you?
Don't you think it's time to face the true me, let it go and give him some credit.
Michlake
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject:

on a side note Haslem is one of the most underated players in the league. He is by far the closet thing I have seen to a young Horace Grant. Great defense, boards and has the 15ft. shoot. Grant was a little more of a athlete and a little stronger.

Mitch should have forced Miami to put him in the Shaq trade with his small salary at the time.
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject:

yea, no, im not bitter, i dont want him too get another bling. Sorry i guess im bitter then
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: