Phil considered putting JJackson on inactive list
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
Yeah and the Lakers are running a different system that requires all 5 guys to be on the same page.

I expect atleast a week of practices (Like with Turiaf) before JJ gets some PT.

like Mitch Richmond had a whole year worth of practices and only a handful of minutes to show for it. I don't know what's with Phil and Mitch Kupchak's pickups, he seems so reluctant to use them.

I've been thinking the same thing Drifts. I was so sure Richmond was going to help us with his outside shooting, but he never really found his shooting rhythm in the triangle. Same thing, to a lesser degree, with Glen Rice.

When we got Richmond and Rice, both were used to getting a lot of shots and the offense running through them. I'm hoping that because JJ hasn't been a primary or even secondary scoring option for a long time that he's used to playing off the ball and hitting his shots off the pass.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: