Kobe Has 19 , 40 Point Games, Chasing Jordans Record.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Mike
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject:

lakers0505 wrote:
M.J had 128 , 40 Point Games!!!![b]
Ahh i had too count through everyone of his games , but i got it, i may possibly be a few here or their off, because i counted it manually.

I didn't include the 50 point games he had , so if u can include those as forty too, then jus had in 39 and i think 2 60 some games.

Where did you find the games listed?
"Kobe Bryant is an absolute nightmare. You can hold your breath, send for help, sacrifice a chicken, it won't matter. Kobe Bryant is coming for you. He's got the ball and he's going to score...some way, some how."
Dancing Barry

Last edited by The Mike on Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Wilt had the only 50ppg season in NBA history. Wilt was awesome.
kobekillinu2nite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject:

angel wrote:
Wilt had the only 50ppg season in NBA history. Wilt was awesome.

Truth is, if Kobe wanted, he could average 50 too...................................................crazy
turbulent
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject:

for some reason, im not too caught up in all that mess. I just want Kobe to play fundemental b-ball, with the occasional ,"OMG no you didnt?" shots. I could care less about MJ.(unless of course, your referring to Magic) I want to get back to the playoffs.

I want to look forward to high intensity games
I want to visit the 2nr round again
I want to see the freaking Playoff logo on the Lakers court.
I want TO WIN!!!
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject:

The Mike wrote:
lakers0505 wrote:
M.J had 128 , 40 Point Games!!!![b]
Ahh i had too count through everyone of his games , but i got it, i may possibly be a few here or their off, because i counted it manually.

I didn't include the 50 point games he had , so if u can include those as forty too, then jus had in 39 and i think 2 60 some games.

Where did you find the games listed?

it was some m.j site, with alot of his stuff, the had all his records and his achievments, and a record of all his years in the league , with each games outcome and his points. I can get the link now, its on my laptop, i can post later if anyone wants.
pinoyfan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Whats this Kobe is better than Jordan....?

This type of comparison is best left after Kobe retires from basketball...

The only thing that matters to me is Jordan has 6 championships (could have been 7 or 8 if he didnt retire!), while Kobe has...3..but with the help of the Big Fella!

By this comparison, Kobe HAS a lot of WORK to do to catch up with Jordan's Greatness!
superboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject:

**first of all, I hate jordan, so don't expect me to say anything nice about him

Jordan didn't have to spend 10 years playing with Shaq. And personally, I think Kobe's career is more impressive than Jordan's. My reasoning for this (besides the fact that I just hate him) is that everyone loved Jordan including the media, refs, anyone alive basically. He really didn't have to fight through all the resentment that Kobe deals with, and he didn't have to play against a zone defense. And in all of Jordan's championship years, he never--NOT ONCE--beat a team, in any round, later won a championship, or ever won a championship with that same team. Why do I bring this up? To show that the teams Jordan beat for championships were either not championship caliber teams. Look at the 80's Lakers--all the teams that beat them eventually won at least one championship. Look at the 2000 Lakers, they lost to Spurs and Detroit, both of whom proved to be championship caliber teams. Jordan and the Bulls...not a single one. Which brings me to my final point...Jordan is totally overrated. He's a great player, but completely and utterly overrated.

If Kobe wins even just one championship before all this is through, it will be worth more than Jordan's 6 because of all the crap he has to fight through.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: