Did Lamar Odom get high again?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject:

Boricua, are you 40ptmachine reincarnated?
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
Dig on, I've never been impressed with it anyway. Others have pointed to you're inability to comprehend what is going on, and express an intelligent insight pretty often. You watch games, but apparently haven't a clue as to what is happening in the game. So really I'm wondering why I don't just ignore you.

You're so annoying that somebody needs to tell you something. I quit though. You're a kid who enjoys talkin (bleep), and that's fine. Everybody should enjoy that part of there life...

Have fun kid...

I'm outta here...

Define "Annoying", you know what annoying is? when you have to see one player disappear each game.

i watch everygame clearly and what i see from Odom is a guy who does not care and has no heart or passion to win.

Annoying because i'm right and you're wrong? truth hurts man suck it up.
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject:

BigAssLakerFan wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
Who made the connection that smoking weed makes someone inconsistant? If Odom's smoking affected his play, he'd either suck all the time or be good regardless...And I doubt he smokes RIGHT before the game... if he smoked the night before, it makes no difference, because he wouldn't be high anyways by game time...I swear, some of the posters here are so inexperienced and just speak out their ass all the time...How many of you have actually smoked weed? I bet it's not that many of you... :roll:

LOL I don't think its something to be proud of.

BUT, I don't think people think hes high while hes playing but more that he's thinking (perhaps addicted as some may argue) about getting high WHILE playing the game which makes him lose interest in the game.

Hope that made sense.

LMFAO! See, it's comments like those that make you guys sound ridiculous...Thinking about getting high? Come on, man, I didn't say it's something to be proud of, but it's nothing to really be ashamed of either...You simply can't talk without experience, if you don't know what getting high is, how would you be able to judge whether weed is affecting Odom? You guys just sound dumb...It's not heroin. People who smoke weed don't constantly think about getting high while they're doing other things...LOL. That's just straight ignorance...PeACe
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Who thinks about getting high? it isn't sex...
BigAssLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject:

Now_I_Know wrote:
BigAssLakerFan wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
Who made the connection that smoking weed makes someone inconsistant? If Odom's smoking affected his play, he'd either suck all the time or be good regardless...And I doubt he smokes RIGHT before the game... if he smoked the night before, it makes no difference, because he wouldn't be high anyways by game time...I swear, some of the posters here are so inexperienced and just speak out their ass all the time...How many of you have actually smoked weed? I bet it's not that many of you... :roll:

BUT, I don't think people think hes high while hes playing but more that he's thinking (perhaps addicted as some may argue) about getting high WHILE playing the game which makes him lose interest in the game.

Hope that made sense.

LMFAO! See, it's comments like those that make you guys sound ridiculous...Thinking about getting high? Come on, man, I didn't say it's something to be proud of, but it's nothing to really be ashamed of either...You simply can't talk without experience, if you don't know what getting high is, how would you be able to judge whether weed is affecting Odom? You guys just sound dumb...It's not heroin. People who smoke weed don't constantly think about getting high while they're doing other things...LOL. That's just straight ignorance...PeACe

Woah woah, you're acting like I'm the one who saying that Odom is thinking about it. That's not what I'm saying at all, I love Odom and I don't think weed has anything to do with his play.

As far as your "People who smoke weed don't constantly think about getting high..." how can you judge EVERYONE like that?! That makes no sense, how do you know what Odom is thinking about? Maybe he's that big of a pot head that he doesn't want to focus on anything else.

And don't say that I can't speak without experience, because I've had all the experience I need.

Once again, I THINK WEED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ODOM'S PLAY.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Now_I_Know
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject:

BigAssLakerFan wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:
BigAssLakerFan wrote:
Now_I_Know wrote:

Hope that made sense.

Woah woah, you're acting like I'm the one who saying that Odom is thinking about it. That's not what I'm saying at all, I love Odom and I don't think weed has anything to do with his play.

As far as your "People who smoke weed don't constantly think about getting high..." how can you judge EVERYONE like that?! That makes no sense, how do you know what Odom is thinking about? Maybe he's that big of a pot head that he doesn't want to focus on anything else.

And don't say that I can't speak without experience, because I've had all the experience I need.

Once again, I THINK WEED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ODOM'S PLAY.

How would I know? Because I actually smoke, and I think about sex about a billion times more than I think about smoking...That's why I say, you can't talk if you're ignorant on the subject...People who have never smoked cant judge what its like to be a smoker...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: