Should We do this?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerFan4Lyfe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Should We do this?

you know of all the pissing and moaning we have done about Mitch and the players.... I have a funny feeling dwelling inside of me that this Laker Team will surprise us by going to WC finals and if that happens I suggest we take the Piss and Moan Thread.... Print it out put in writing in big letters "Im sorry for doubting you" on it and send it to the Lakers
mm708
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Man, I wish but that's going too far. But we should keep our heads up and dream.
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject:

hey u never kno what to expect from this laker team. i feel the WCF is realistic for this laker team. i mean cmon, who would expect to beat detroit and san antonio both in a span of a week and a half, kobe droppin 81, luke making a twisting shot that could compare with kobes and jordans greatest shots( LOL)....so in other words, u dont kno what to expect from this team...it could happen

Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael
they-perch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject:

i'd say if we make the playoffs, theres only one team we'd have a hard time beating. memphis, sacramento, new orleans, and denver are all mediocre teams. the clippers would give us a big fight but if we click properly we could take it. the spurs are really weakened w/ injuries and we could possibly pull it out in a 7 game series. the mavericks have ALWAYS had trouble with the lakers and ihave no doubt we could take them. the only team that worries me is the suns. we never seem to be able to seal the deal against them and their scoring/ transition game always destroys us. i can just see marion getting tip in and alleyoop after alleyoop. and if amare comes back by then thatd be even more to worry about (although maybe it could hurt like webber coming back a couple years ago to sacramento).

if we pick up our play then its quite possible we could take any team in a seven game series.
ishi331
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject:

Printing it would take so much ink...But if they do make the WC Finals, I'm sure they will get plenty of fan mail.
Kobina returns
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject:

I just dont know what to expect from these Lakers. They beat Pistons and Spurs in one week, and might lose to Sonics tommorow. If they play consistently till the end of the year and win many games, I'd say they have a chance at the wcf. If they play up and down till the end, then their playoff run will be up and down as well. And if that's the case, they're not going to make it to the wcf.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: